watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Old Sod's Army-A one question quiz.

Started by bog, August 09, 2020, 08:43:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bog

For those who keep an eye on former FFC employees when they move into management.

This now manager of a League 2 club was on the non-playing side in the early 1990's when Don Mackay was weaving his magic. I knew him earlier from Kent League football and when he got the job at Fulham he very nicely got me two tickets for a home game. He took over this club before last Christmas and there was an immediate upturn in results. Any idea?   

Southcoastffc

The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Colton F.C.

filham

Oh dear, they were the doldrum years, Mackay and Dicks never really had any success and no one left a lasting impression.
Never followed Kent league football so even when we get the answer to the question I doubt I will recognize the name.
Do Dulwich Hamlet play in the Kent League.

bog

Colton FC is correct. As soon as John took over Crawley's results were much improved. The game John got me tickets for, a 2-1 win v Bradford City, I had the good fortune to meet, shake hands and chat with former players Tosh Chamberlain and Derek Lampe.

Thanks John and good luck!

092.gif