more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Harrison Reed

Started by Dodger53, August 07, 2020, 03:29:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alfie

Quote from: Jim© on August 07, 2020, 04:30:33 PM
If, as stated when we signed him that an agreement was in place to make the transfer permanent, then there's nothing they can do about it.
Depends on the wording of any agreement, it may just mean Fulham have first option if the price is right.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

mrmicawbers

I'm assuming the deal regarding his fee has already been agreed between the two clubs.The fly in the ointment maybe his personal terms?

Dodger53

Quote from: FFC1987 on August 07, 2020, 04:29:46 PM
Quote from: Southcoastffc on August 07, 2020, 04:27:30 PM
On Talksport (ugh, I know!) earlier it was said that Southampton were not necessarily going to sell him and were 'going to give him pre-season to show if he could do a job for Southampton'.

Not that I think there's any validity to the OP (no offence), but I'd certainly take the guys from Talksport with a pinch of salt.

Non taken - my source was his family

FFC1987

Quote from: Dodger53 on August 08, 2020, 12:33:20 PM
Quote from: FFC1987 on August 07, 2020, 04:29:46 PM
Quote from: Southcoastffc on August 07, 2020, 04:27:30 PM
On Talksport (ugh, I know!) earlier it was said that Southampton were not necessarily going to sell him and were 'going to give him pre-season to show if he could do a job for Southampton'.

Not that I think there's any validity to the OP (no offence), but I'd certainly take the guys from Talksport with a pinch of salt.

Non taken - my source was his family

I'd had a few beers when I wrote that. I meant to say I wasn't going to speculate on you, the OP, but i'd take talksport with a pinch of salt!