watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Video from the dressing room

Started by Jonnoj, August 09, 2020, 04:46:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jonnoj

For those that like stuff like this here's 7 mins of Anthony Knockaert wandering around the dressing room singing Robbie Williams duets with most of the squad, drinking bizarrely mini bottles of Baileys!

70sPimlico

Dougie

Pretty amazing they found the musical playlist from when we went up under Tigana

Southcoastffc

Mini bottles of Baileys and Knocky, Mitro and AK smoking cigars - very odd indeed.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Finnans Right Peg

Having been in many a dressing room it looks like a very good and tight dressing room with good banter and team spirit .I just hope we do not ruin it with bad signings

Colton F.C.

Will there be a Baileys bar in the new stand?

Fernhurst

Someones been raiding the hotels mini bar.....never mind, FFC will pick up the bill.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

kiwian

Quote from: Fernhurst on August 09, 2020, 10:59:32 PM
Someones been raiding the hotels mini bar.....never mind, FFC will pick up the bill.
Slightly off topic but the photos from "behind the lens" were excellent, capturing "moments" esp the one with Scott when Joe scored his first. A picture says 1000 words for sure.

Is a dream a lie if it don't come true?

bill taylors apprentice

Did I see a rubber glove placed over the smoke alarm?

Jonnoj

Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on August 10, 2020, 08:32:40 AM
Did I see a rubber glove placed over the smoke alarm?
You did, to allow the cigars I guess, not sure what I think about elite sports people smoking cigars, Tirana would have had a fit!