more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FFCTV

Started by Southcoastffc, August 10, 2020, 10:30:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southcoastffc

Monday 10 August 2020 17:00
Supporters who held a paid FFCtv subscription during the 2019/20 season (monthly or seasonal) are now required to create their preference centre account urgently in order to retain access to the service.

Very soon the Club will be embarking on a process which will allow fans to merge all of their Club accounts (ticketing, retail, FFCtv) into one single account, making the online experience of following Fulham FC simpler.

As a first step, Season Ticket Holders who selected the FFCtv option during the rebate process or fans who held either a monthly, season or half season pass are now required to create a new account through our preference centre - using the same email address they currently use to access FFCtv. We urge fans to do this in the coming days in order to ensure they retain their FFCtv subscription and are able to continue to enjoy videos on FFCtv.

Please note that if this process has not been completed prior to the roll out of the new single club account then supporters' FFCtv subscriptions will be cancelled and no further payments will be taken. Supporters would then need to create a new subscription with a new club account.

Fans are advised that if they hold an FFCtv subscription and have already created a preference centre account they should ignore this message.

More information detailing how all fans can link other Club accounts (ticketing, retail) will be provided at a later date.

The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

filham

I have tried to register but just get a message saying my e mail number is already in use, well it would be wouldn't it, from last season no doubt.
Totally confused.

Southcoastffc

Quote from: filham on August 11, 2020, 07:09:58 PM
I have tried to register but just get a message saying my e mail number is already in use, well it would be wouldn't it, from last season no doubt.
Totally confused.
Fans are advised that if they hold an FFCtv subscription and have already created a preference centre account they should ignore this message
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

filham

Quote from: Southcoastffc on August 11, 2020, 08:35:17 PM
Quote from: filham on August 11, 2020, 07:09:58 PM
Totally confused.
Fans are advised that if they hold an FFCtv subscription and have already created a preference centre account they should ignore this message

Thanks, I thought my FFCtv subscription expired in June or thereabouts.