watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Joe Bryan interview - The Athletic

Started by PaulJ123, August 11, 2020, 09:29:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulJ123

Really good interview on the Ornstein podcast on the Athletic.

Mentions how he's become more focused and motivated by the defensive side of the game and really focussed on it over lockdown.

Totally agree with him that he improved immensely after lockdown.

Deuce

Agree. Joe comes off as a really mature, down to earth kind of bloke. He goes on about the importance of educating yourself and seems to read a lot.

The take out from that interview for me personally are two things:

1. He claims that the main difference between this team and the 18/19 Fulham is that this team has a better team spirit and a determination that the other lacked. Loved hearing this and he really seems to share mine (and other supporters) view that the team needs to maintain this even when bringing in new faces.
He also gives Parker credit for infusing the team with a determination and a drive to win.

2. They spoke about Leicester and their interest in him. Joe is refresinghly open about that of the right opportunity comes along, then he'll want to take it.

Tabby

"The amount of times this season that we ground out rubbish 1-0 wins where we probably didn't even deserve it"

Pretty honest I'd say. Also gotta agree that his work in being more solid defensively after the corona break has been paying off.

Denver Fulham

Great interview. Proud to have someone like Joe in our colors.

LRCN

could i be cheeky and ask you copy & paste it here?