watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Wednesday Fulham Stuff - 12/08/20...

Started by WhiteJC, August 12, 2020, 08:42:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oakeshott

"In my book it is Parker who should be saying whether or not he would like to have Sess. back in the team while Kahn's duties should be limited to saying if it is financially viable."

Absolutely agree. And, unlike TK, Parker would not be so disrespectful as to make a negative public comment about Sess (even if he had any negative thoughts about him).

ByTheRiver

Quote from: filham on August 12, 2020, 10:27:34 AM
While I don't disagree with Tony Kahn's comments about Ryan Sess I do feel he is speaking out of turn and playing at team manager.

In my book it is Parker who should be saying whether or not he would like to have Sess. back in the team while Kahn's duties should be limited to saying if it is financially viable.

I think you are a bit behind the times in terms of the vast majority of football club setups. For better or worse, TK is Director of Football (amongst other roles). DoF is responsible for recruitment (Javier is now his assistant and will support), First Team Coach (Scott) is responsible for coaching, team selection, tactics and so on.

Most clubs follow this model nowadays (I'm not saying I agree with it!), the days of an Fergie style manager overseeing all and everything are gone...

Sting of the North

Quote from: ByTheRiver on August 12, 2020, 11:22:47 AM
Quote from: filham on August 12, 2020, 10:27:34 AM
While I don't disagree with Tony Kahn's comments about Ryan Sess I do feel he is speaking out of turn and playing at team manager.

In my book it is Parker who should be saying whether or not he would like to have Sess. back in the team while Kahn's duties should be limited to saying if it is financially viable.

I think you are a bit behind the times in terms of the vast majority of football club setups. For better or worse, TK is Director of Football (amongst other roles). DoF is responsible for recruitment (Javier is now his assistant and will support), First Team Coach (Scott) is responsible for coaching, team selection, tactics and so on.

Most clubs follow this model nowadays (I'm not saying I agree with it!), the days of an Fergie style manager overseeing all and everything are gone...

Agree with this, it is no doubt that in our setup it is TK (if anyone) that should comment on things like this.