News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

@ManUtd going in on their victories over Fulham today.

Started by AnOldBrownie, August 23, 2020, 06:14:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnOldBrownie

I say...remember October 23rd, 2003. 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif

bog

I was there. I framed my matchday ticket.  :yay: :yay: :clap_hands: :clap_hands:

092.gif

fcfulham55

Sent from my Nokia 3310

The Rock

Probably won't be showing that game where we beat United 3-0 and Gera had that wonderful over head back kick. I believe it was United. We outclassed them on the day. I think Murphy dispossesed Rooney in the midfield for the first, a splendid dipping volley as well.

I am mixing up games, disregard, but those goals happened somewhere in time.

res

Apart from our 2-0 and 3-0 home wins, we also beat them 3-1 on their patch with Inamoto, Malbranque, and Clark scoring. Presumably they will be mentioned as well?

sarnian

Went to Basel, great win, stayed over and flew back Saturday morning to watch us thrash Utd deservedly 3-0. Brilliant four days.

The Cravenette

Rooney getting sent off and punching the corner flag on his way off.  Remember filming that and still have it somewhere.

Stevieboy

Better than dispossessing Rooney....it was Paul Scholes......picked his pocket perfectly!!

res

Rooney (bit unluckily for 2 yellows) and Scholes (for fisting out a goal bound header ) both had early baths in our 2-0 win, bit ironic as Sir Alex had moaned about the changing room facilities at the Cottage, leading to the comment that they couldn't be that bad as his players couldn't wait to get back to them.