watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ollie Watkins Championship Player of the Year

Started by rebel, August 28, 2020, 10:15:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rebel

I wonder if Mitrovic's suspension counted against him. He was top scorer, defended well etc.

Statto

Clearly he got the 'best newcomer'/sympathy vote

Neutrals won't vote for the actual best player when its someone predictable like Mitrovic or Cairney

Tabby

He scored fewer goals in a team that scored 16 more goals in 5 more games. I'd probably have either gone for Pereira or Mitro, but who really cares.

shepperton white

Watkins' award is based on opinions - Mitro's Golden Boot on his achievement.  In my opinion he got the better award.  Having said that Watkins is a very, very good player

snarks

Bit like Sess getting it when Neves didn't for Wolves. We thought Sess deserved it Wolves fans couldn't believe it. Thought it was all to do with Sess's age not how well he'd played

Statto

Quote from: snarks on August 28, 2020, 09:07:30 PM
Bit like Sess getting it when Neves didn't for Wolves. We thought Sess deserved it Wolves fans couldn't believe it. Thought it was all to do with Sess's age not how well he'd played

Have to say I agreed then, and agree now, that Sessegon, whilst he had his strengths, was well overrated outside Fulham.

Andy S

Again it's about opinions. How anyone could decide anything this season beats me. I'm just pleased we got promoted. The break will have been so short this year everyone must still be on a huge high