News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

It appears that fulham are prepared to move for Spurs no 2 keeper Paulo Gazzania

Started by The Swan, August 27, 2020, 08:36:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Swan

Scott Parker is interested in signing Spurs No 2 keeper Paulo Gazzaniga.
He has been under study to Hugo Lloris.He has played 43 Premier games during his time ar Spurs and at Southampton.
Has anyone else heard anything interest.
If we get him he will be our No 1.
The Swan

Andy S

When we went up the first time we put Edwin Van Der Sar in goal in place of Malik Taylor. There is no room for sentiment in football

Bassey the warrior

H4usuallysitting

The Rational Fan

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on August 27, 2020, 08:58:40 PM
Don't we have quite a collection of keeper's

Fabri should just give up his dream of being a premier league goalkeeper as there is to much competition, and focus on the far easier goal of being Fulham's best right back (Christie vs Fabri). 

7787fulham

I hope we don't get him, personally I dont rate him and found he made many errors last season. In my opinion it was the go position that probably cost poch his job lloris went out injured and gazzaniga just wasnt good enough. He made 7errors which lead to goals and only kept 6 clean sheets

bencher

Lately there's been a trend to highlight saves where the goalkeeper gets a fine touch on a shot and tips it on to the post or the crossbar as being outstanding saves. It may be advances in camera technology, picking up saves that were previously thought to be just shots on to the woodwork.

In any case, my view is this trend is turning weak wrists or fingers into good goalkeeping. The shot should have been turned round the post or over the bar to ensure the chance is over. Back off the post will often present a simple tap in for an incoming forward.

For me, Gazzaniga is the beneficiary of this trend. He pushes shots on to the post when a better quality keeper would push it past the post.

Classic94

I just can't get excited about this while we still have gaping holes in defence, and other areas.

..FOF..

Quote from: Andy S on August 27, 2020, 08:52:57 PM
When we went up the first time we put Edwin Van Der Sar in goal in place of Malik Taylor. There is no room for sentiment in football

:plus one:

Bocanegra

The difference is when we went up with Betts last time I was skeptical about him at prem level. With Rodak I firmly believe he is a great keeper and will be a top player.

rebel

Quote from: Mitrovic the warrior on August 27, 2020, 08:54:29 PM
I don't believe Parker would replace Rodak as number one.

Rodak would start under Parker, it's Rodak's to lose.

NJFulham

We do not know how Rodak will perform this season, so having a good backup may come in handy later.