watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Friends of Fulham Tipping League - Premier Edition

Started by love4ffc, September 01, 2020, 01:42:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

love4ffc

:fireworks: Fulham FC are back in the Premier League and so is The FoF Tipping League :fireworks:

For those new to Friends of Fulham we (Logicalman mainly) have been running a tipping league since about 2004.  It has evolved and changed over the years but's biggest change was last season when Logicalman made the tipping league an online and semi-automated  :Haynes The Maestro:     

A FEW THINGS TO KNOW AND HOW TO PARTICIPATE
•   Competition is open to all FoF members, including moderators.
•    The entire league is run and maintained on Logicalman's website.
•   Members who are new to the FoF Tipping League MUST send a PM to Logicalman.  He will issue you a Username and Password to be used on the Logicalman website.

Find the link here: http://logicalman.net/FoFTippingLogin.aspx

•   EXISTING MEMBERS will use their same username and password from last season.
•   Predictions can be made for up to 14 weeks.
•   Fixtures can be changed up to one hour before fixture start times.
•   Leaders table with scores will be posted regularly for bragging rights.

SCORING
•   Predicating the correct result equals one point.
•   Predicating the correct score along with correct result gets you an additional point.

INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEO WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON
- I will post a new video via Youtube to explain and show exactly how easy it is to participate and use the Logicalman website for the tipping league.  Truth be known though there really aren't any changes for those who participated last season.  That is other then we are now in the Premier League. 

We sincerely hope you will join us in this simple fun competition.  If you have any questions, please PM Love4FFC.  If I cannot get the answers you need rest assured that Logicalman can.
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Logicalman

Thanks Don.

Also, if you find any bugs on the page(s) then please PM Don or myself, and include the steps you took to replicate it please. Nothings perfect, unfortunately.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Fulham Tup North

092.gif Wanting a Top 5 this season!!!
And the dates look good as well 👍😁⚽️⚽️
Thanks for doing this.... it is very much appreciated Sir....
049:gif :Haynes The Maestro:
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Syd Cupp

Great News . Thanks for all involved in making this run again.

love4ffc

Just reminder that the FoF Tipping League is open.  Hoping to get lots of participants this year.  Below is a video for those who are uncertain on how easy the tipping league is to participate in.  I had on my to do list to update the video to say, "Premier League" and not "Championship" but that has fallen through the cracks. 

The video is still good and does explain how easy it is to join.  Hope to see as many of you as possible joining us this season. 

sunburywhite

Well done boys, many thanks for all your hard work and input over the years
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Lighthouse

I had to sack myself last season as I had my worst predicting year. Gave up very early. This year better be better or I can see my owner selling me to a consortium.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

love4ffc

:bump:

Four days left until Fulham start the new season  :wine:

love4ffc

Last day before the season kicks off.  Really hope to see lots of the regulars in the upcoming Tipping League season along with several new names. 

For those who are on the fence about joining in, Tony (Logicalman) really has made the whole thing as easy as it can be.  Unlike the fancy tipping leagues where you must pick players and play manager, all you must do is predict the score for each Premier League match.  It's that simple. 

Any questions or problems, please send me a DM and I'll make sure to get you squared away the best I can. 

Lyle from Hangeland

rebel

SuffolkWhite

Signed up again but I don't think I will better last years position  082.gif
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

The Cravenette

Quote from: rebel on September 11, 2020, 07:01:13 AM
How do I get a user code etc?

Here: A FEW THINGS TO KNOW AND HOW TO PARTICIPATE
•   Competition is open to all FoF members, including moderators.
•    The entire league is run and maintained on Logicalman's website.
•   Members who are new to the FoF Tipping League MUST send a PM to Logicalman.  He will issue you a Username and Password to be used on the Logicalman website.

It is good fun......until things start going wrong!

I'm in again, thanks for doing it  049:gif

EastEndWhite

Looking forward to taking part again.  Rather than predicting a win for Fulham each match I may have to predict some draws this season.

049:gif 049:gif 049:gif

The Rock

Having run this thing for about 3 years before passing it on, I am not envious of the task at hand and thank you for doing this!

love4ffc

Big thanks to @The Rock for running the league in the past.   :Haynes The Maestro:

For those who have joined, thank you and good luck.  For those who have not, it's not to late.  It really is easy and can make for some fun banter here on the forum   :clap_hands:

Hope to see lots of you in the Standings next week  082.gif

rebel

Quote from: love4ffc on September 11, 2020, 11:39:16 PM
Big thanks to @The Rock for running the league in the past.   :Haynes The Maestro:

For those who have joined, thank you and good luck.  For those who have not, it's not to late.  It really is easy and can make for some fun banter here on the forum   :clap_hands:

Hope to see lots of you in the Standings next week  082.gif

I just have too much on my plate at the moment. So won't be taking part. I don't want to start something and not finish. I predict big wins for Fulham, there is something this squad has 'power and pace'.

LVBPTS

Sounds good. Logicalman, can I play please [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Supporter since 2000