https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Foden and Greenwood

Started by Dodgin, September 07, 2020, 02:22:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamben

Quote from: OldBrownShoe on September 07, 2020, 06:01:40 PM
Southgate should be sent home. 094.gif
well he should definitely keep a better eye on his squad, and stop with the lies, would be harsh to sack him over that though
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

ScalleysDad

Quote from: fulhamben on September 07, 2020, 05:50:45 PM
Quote from: ScalleysDad on September 07, 2020, 05:46:39 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on September 07, 2020, 03:53:50 PM
Quote from: ScalleysDad on September 07, 2020, 03:44:15 PM
I expect the girls will make a few bob from the tabloids and all that social media nonsense in due course. Southgate is surprisingly taking some stick but he has done exactly what I would expect a manager to do despite the possible consequences on the pitch.
you expect the england manager to openly lie on live tv? or are you talking about him getting stick elsewhere

Not quite sure where the fibbing bit comes from but I was referring to comments being made about Southgate on here, on the BBC opinion pages and other outlets.
well my comments come from the fact that southgate said the girls did not eneter a part of the hotel occupied by england. that was 100% a lie as there are videos of the girls going to foden and greenwoods room

Did'nt know that. Somebody else set to make a few quid then.
In the Southgate press conference, which I have just read to catch up with the video storyline, he has said he will be collating all the information on the incident so it might yet get worse. The video did not get a mention so I expect he will be busy............. oh there's a game tomorrow.

fulhamben

Quote from: ScalleysDad on September 07, 2020, 06:45:41 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on September 07, 2020, 05:50:45 PM
Quote from: ScalleysDad on September 07, 2020, 05:46:39 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on September 07, 2020, 03:53:50 PM
Quote from: ScalleysDad on September 07, 2020, 03:44:15 PM
I expect the girls will make a few bob from the tabloids and all that social media nonsense in due course. Southgate is surprisingly taking some stick but he has done exactly what I would expect a manager to do despite the possible consequences on the pitch.
you expect the england manager to openly lie on live tv? or are you talking about him getting stick elsewhere

Not quite sure where the fibbing bit comes from but I was referring to comments being made about Southgate on here, on the BBC opinion pages and other outlets.
well my comments come from the fact that southgate said the girls did not eneter a part of the hotel occupied by england. that was 100% a lie as there are videos of the girls going to foden and greenwoods room

Did'nt know that. Somebody else set to make a few quid then.
In the Southgate press conference, which I have just read to catch up with the video storyline, he has said he will be collating all the information on the incident so it might yet get worse. The video did not get a mention so I expect he will be busy............. oh there's a game tomorrow.
yes theres a few videos floating about. one of the girls talking to the boys to arrange the meet. another of them going into the boys room, and another of them leaving

fulhamben

and the boys have also been done for breaking Icelandic rules on covid too. been fined 1300 pound each

Twig

Quote from: fulhamben on September 07, 2020, 06:50:34 PM
and the boys have also been done for breaking Icelandic rules on covid too. been fined 1300 pound each

Wow that'll hurt them.

H4usuallysitting

ffcne

Youngsters today have no respect for anything these days.
Especially rules and regulations
No principles or manners.
The me me world of mobile phones and social media.
The I can do what i want world.

Finding it hard to understand that people are sticking up for them

davew

Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

ALG01

I hate the way people that transgress are always sorry for their actions afterwards.

If they were really sorry they wouldn't have done it.

They are young, overpaid and over hyped. They set an appauling example and one only has to look at the Covid numbers in the last few days to see young people are not even slightly taking this seriously. I think these two, plus dominic cummings, should be hung out to dry. They should not play for england for at least 18 months, they knew what they were doing, they are in the public eye and they know that too!

Cummings should be sacked by Boris he broke the law and because he was excused, others are sent all the wrong messages. If we do not make an example come winter we will all be back in mega lockdown.

davew

Quote from: ALG01 on September 08, 2020, 04:03:06 PM
I hate the way people that transgress are always sorry for their actions afterwards.

They are young, overpaid and over hyped. They set an appauling example and one only has to look at the Covid numbers in the last few days to see young people are not even slightly taking this seriously. I think these two, plus dominic cummings, should be hung out to dry. They should not play for england for at least 18 months, they knew what they were doing, they are in the public eye and they know that too!

Cummings should be sacked by Boris he broke the law and because he was excused, others are sent all the wrong messages. If we do not make an example come winter we will all be back in mega lockdown.
+1 and there are many more cases!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: ALG01 on September 08, 2020, 04:03:06 PM

Cummings a lot worse than these two.