watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

New Kit Released

Started by absenteeism, September 07, 2020, 02:58:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

simplyfulham

I wish they spent the same amount of time designing the shirts as they did on creating the video they used to unveil the shirts  :005:

https://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2020/september/2020-21-Kits-Released/

KJS

Love the New kit and will hold judgement on away until I see it up close

The Cravenette

Quote from: simplyfulham on September 07, 2020, 03:36:13 PM
I wish they spent the same amount of time designing the shirts as they did on creating the video they used to unveil the shirts  :005:

https://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2020/september/2020-21-Kits-Released/

I do think the video is class.  Hector commented "Finally" on Twitter so even the players have been bored of waiting!

elgreenio

The more I look at it the more I dislike it.
I just think the neck and black panels look too low, will reserve complete judgement until I see it in the flesh.

The away can be forgotten about, hideous in yellow.

Goalkeeper kits are nice however.

And my son is now too old/tall for the mini kit so no chance he gets it this year [emoji3525]
touch my camera through the fence

VamosFFC

Loving the new home kit! The release video was amazing! Our creative team really knows how to release a kit with that video.

Steeeeeeeeeed

Nah, don't like either shirt very much. The home one is Very Very Bland, shame as we have had some very nice shirts in the past, but this has nothing to it. That away shirt looks like a hi vis cycling  top. Much prefer a red or black, or combo for an away shirt

west kowloon white

Think the home kit really tasteful and like the Craven Cottage badge idea.Why do away kits have to be so tasteless?

Statto

No complaints from me. Home kit isn't my all time favourite but it's decent IMO. Away is a bit shocking but our away kits are always a bit marmite.

Liked the video too

Jim©

The home kit reminds me of the 80's one that was only available from North End Road sports shop or the one up towards Hammersmith Broadway.
Loved that kit, so love this one, really nice and way better than the drab old white shirt that Leeds have (worth waiting 2 weeks for).

LVBPTS

for what its worth, i really like them both. i like the yellow too! controversial i know
Supporter since 2000

blingo

Blingo likes the home kit. The away kit is a no no for blingo.

Bokonon

I wouldn't mind the cottage badge on the back becoming the club's official badge...

Home seems serviceable (may replace my Kappa Dempsey home shirt that is getting rough around the edges). The question is who to put on the back...

The away shirt looks like a keeper's shirt.

Radiowhite

Away kit would have been much nicer with black detailing

Deeping_white

Last time we had a yellow away kit we came 7th, just saying...

Maybe it's because I'm younger but I don't mind it, perhaps wouldn't have used white but I'm sure it'll look nicer in person. Personally really like the home kit, think it's quite smart. The touch on the back of the neck with the use of the cottage railings detail is nice too

RaySmith

I think the home kit is  quite classy, clean and uncluttered, with reference to  past kits, the Cottage emblem on the back is a nice touch.

Away kit - I'd always prefer black and red, but it's ok for me. i suppose it will fulfil the job, of having a shirt   totally different to the opposition when colours clash.

RoyTund

Quote from: The Cravenette on September 07, 2020, 03:10:21 PM
Quote from: The Enclosurite on September 07, 2020, 03:07:24 PM
Waiting list!  I just want to see it, not buy it lol

Yeah a waiting list to get on the site! 

Always disliked a yellow away strip- what has Fulham got to do with yellow??

Fulham historically started in light and dark blue quarters but ppl moaned about the use of blue. Away kit always up for colour changes at basically every club and I think we had done ok with yellow Before (1998/99)

G_Gribby

I wonder what sleeve sponsor we will have?

:023:
Only Sweden has Swedish gooseberries.

Fulham 442

Don't mind the home shirt, hate the yellow away one.

Burt

Don't mind either kit to be fair, but as that luminous green away kit from the 80s is one of my faves I perhaps have questionable tastes.

The only thing that I am not too keen on is the size of the sponsor logo (too big), along with who it is (not a huge fan of that industry).

ALG01

the away kit is an absolute shambles.
if the owner's son really had a care for heritage he would know we play in red ad black away from home not billious yellow.