https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

New Kit Released

Started by absenteeism, September 07, 2020, 02:58:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deeping_white

Quote from: ALG01 on September 07, 2020, 04:37:00 PM
the away kit is an absolute shambles.
if the owner's son really had a care for heritage he would know we play in red ad black away from home not billious yellow.

Didn't realise Tony Khan controlled Adidas as well, he really gets about a bit doing all these jobs doesn't he

ByTheRiver

if the owner's son really had a care for heritage he would know we play in red ad black away from home not billious yellow.

Come on now, I'm far from a TK fanboy, but we can't make every single thread come back round to the owners son  :005:

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: Tabby on September 07, 2020, 03:12:27 PM
Don't think yellow with white detailing is a good look.
Love Villarreal's kits. Doesn't seem very Fulham at all though. Why not just solid black?

Sent from my CMR-W19 using Tapatalk

Andy S

I really don't understand the criticism. Nobody forces you to spend your hard earned cash to buy it. I think the home shirt is great. It reminds me of the shirt we wore when the Derby fiasco happened.

joef

Well my 8 year old son thinks they are 'absolutely awesome' so I'll be buying them both for him. That's how I judge it now that I'm in my 40s and wouldn't be seen out in a football shirt.

SG

Quote from: joef on September 07, 2020, 04:49:43 PM
Well my 8 year old son thinks they are 'absolutely awesome' so I'll be buying them both for him. That's how I judge it now that I'm in my 40s and wouldn't be seen out in a football shirt.

Agree with this except for son substitute grandson!

ByTheRiver

Quote from: joef on September 07, 2020, 04:49:43 PM

Is the right answer.

Arthur

I'm with those who like the home shirt. I think it's smart and tasteful.

For those criticising our choice of yellow for the away kit, it is worth remembering that last season's red away kit is this season's third strip so our away kit was always going to be something other than our more traditional red. And if we're not having red, I'd rather yellow than blue.

Bokonon

Quote from: Arthur on September 07, 2020, 05:12:34 PM
I'm with those who like the home shirt. I think it's smart and tasteful.

For those criticising our choice of yellow for the away kit, it is worth remembering that last season's red away kit is this season's third strip so our away kit was always going to be something other than our more traditional red. And if we're not having red, I'd rather yellow than blue.

For purely selfish reasons (my favorite color), I was hoping for something green.

love4ffc

Fulham online store currently has a queue for shopping.  Kit must be pretty popular. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Mince n Tatties

What's the shorts n socks like...Orange and pink.😋

Mr K.Dilkington

Home kit isn't terrible. Nothing super unique,but at least it's kinda clean and classy. The away is dreadful,not much thought put in.
Foolish ham

Fernhurst

Glad I perserved with this thread and finally found some positive messages.

FFC, if you are monitoring this site for fan reaction, Thought the video and new home kit, FIRST CLASS.
Congratulations to both design and media teams.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

love4ffc

Quote from: Fernhurst on September 07, 2020, 05:23:23 PM
Glad I perserved with this thread and finally found some positive messages.

FFC, if you are monitoring this site for fan reaction, Thought the video and new home kit, FIRST CLASS.
Congratulations to both design and media teams.

Agree about the release video, top notch that. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Bocanegra

Would love to understand the process that takes place when planning / designing our kits.

Do they just pull the colors out of a hat and go with it?

Someone on here made some mock up designs and 90% of those were better than these.

I just fail to understand why our kits are often so crap.

Bocanegra

Quote from: Andy S on September 07, 2020, 04:48:35 PM
I really don't understand the criticism. Nobody forces you to spend your hard earned cash to buy it. I think the home shirt is great. It reminds me of the shirt we wore when the Derby fiasco happened.

Could literally say this about any post that has ever gone up on a football forum...

Huxley

The golie's 2nd strip is ehmm... strong... those are some bold colours...

ALG01

Quote from: Deeping_white on September 07, 2020, 04:38:16 PM

Didn't realise Tony Khan controlled Adidas as well, he really gets about a bit doing all these jobs doesn't he
)

I think we pick the colour... or at least have a substantial say. I feel sure for a family that bleat on about tradition then yellow is a bizarre chioice and to be fair it is totally ghastly.

Woolly Mammoth

Whoever designs these shirts and chooses the colour needs certifying, and they probably get paid a nice little earner.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Deeping_white

Quote from: ALG01 on September 07, 2020, 05:41:50 PM
Quote from: Deeping_white on September 07, 2020, 04:38:16 PM

)

I think we pick the colour... or at least have a substantial say. I feel sure for a family that bleat on about tradition then yellow is a bizarre chioice and to be fair it is totally ghastly.

We had all yellow in 2007/08 and that turned out to be quite a good year so give it a chance :)