more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

New Kit Released

Started by absenteeism, September 07, 2020, 02:58:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteJC

blingo

Whats the rush to buy the shirt, if you cant go to a game??????

Jonnoj

Quote from: ALG01 on September 07, 2020, 04:37:00 PM
the away kit is an absolute shambles.
if the owner's son really had a care for heritage he would know we play in red ad black away from home not billious yellow.
Sorry not true, we've played in yellow in a number of seasons. Has been pretty lucky in the past too.

Pieter A’dam

My 11 year old son thinks this is the best away kit in years :-) he loves it.

fulhamben

Quote from: Jonnoj on September 07, 2020, 07:02:52 PM
if the owner's son really had a care for heritage he would know we play in red ad black away from home not billious yellow.
Sorry not true, we've played in yellow in a number of seasons. Has been pretty lucky in the past too.
weve had yellow and black tops, struggling to remember an all yellow one though
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

bill taylors apprentice

Quote from: Andy S on September 07, 2020, 04:48:35 PM
I really don't understand the criticism. Nobody forces you to spend your hard earned cash to buy it. I think the home shirt is great. It reminds me of the shirt we wore when the Derby fiasco happened.

But isn't it the point that clubs want to sell as many shirts as they can and it should therefore appeal to as many as possible

filham

The away kit just has to be a failure, a little black trim may have helped.
The home shirt is quite good but not as good as some from the past, why not simply revive a top old design.
I thought advertising betting on shirts was to be banned, am I wrong.

Brian McGroom

Quote from: fulhamben on September 07, 2020, 07:39:18 PM
Quote from: Jonnoj on September 07, 2020, 07:02:52 PM
weve had yellow and black tops, struggling to remember an all yellow one though
The 3rd kit in 08-09 was all yellow

Lyle from Hangeland

I don't like it. I wish they would keep with a classic home look. White shirt, black neck and trim. Black shorts. Plain white socks with maybe a black line or lines at the top. Away kit should be a black top with white trim. Third kit should be blue for the River Thames. Done.

tslyon

Quote from: LVBPT on September 07, 2020, 04:02:29 PM
for what its worth, i really like them both. i like the yellow too! controversial i know

I'm in your camp!

Cheers.

Steve

Statto

Best thing about the away kit is we can do the yeeeeeeeeelow chant

Also reminiscent of Villa away in the cup 1998

Nero

Quote from: Statto on September 07, 2020, 08:53:04 PM
Best thing about the away kit is we can do the yeeeeeeeeelow chant

Also reminiscent of Villa away in the cup 1998
n
I was thinking a rendition of Yellow Submarine

LRCN

away kit is class although I agree that it could do with some black trim.

reminds me of the wigan away trip [we won, dempsey & dembele scored] when we tore a wigan fan in a bright yellow top to shreds. it obviously only got worse for him the more worked up he got. one of the funniest moments i've experienced at a ground.

We Are Premier League

Anyone that can guess the third kit? Black and red?

NJFulham

Quote from: We Are Premier League on September 07, 2020, 11:22:07 PM
Anyone that can guess the third kit? Black and red?

Last season's away kit.

WhiteJC

The Rational Fan

Quote from: ByTheRiver on September 07, 2020, 04:40:49 PM

Come on now, I'm far from a TK fanboy, but we can't make every single thread come back round to the owners son  :005:

I love the Away Shirt, while it is truly the ugliest shirt I have ever seen, some university did research years ago about what colour is easiest to pick out a pass for.

The findings were best colour was the colour team was use to and second a "bright canary yellow". It seems we will aiming to win AWAY GAMES ugly, starting with the ugliest shirt ever. GO FULHAM!

The same research said a team should train in a light gray, don't know why. But if you remember, Slavisa wanted to train in light grey. If Yellow gains us a point great, then I love the ugly colour even if it looks like Chelsea Away, .

love4ffc

One mans trash is another mans treasure.  For me that is what the yellow away kit is.  Some see trash and others see a good kit that works as a great away kit that doesn't clash with other team's kits. 

Not a fan of it but don't hate it. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

ChesterTheTabby

Home kit looks like a nice retro-throw back. Away kit looks designed for one thing only - keeping our players aware of their teammates in tough away venues. Can't claim confusion when everyone on your team is wearing safety jacket yellow highlighter yellow! It also doesn't look that bad. Better than gold or orange of yesteryear.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

love4ffc

Quote from: OhConnah on September 08, 2020, 03:21:07 AM
Home kit looks like a nice retro-throw back. Away kit looks designed for one thing only - keeping our players aware of their teammates in tough away venues. Can't claim confusion when everyone on your team is wearing safety jacket yellow highlighter yellow! It also doesn't look that bad. Better than gold or orange of yesteryear.

0001.jpeg
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?