Main Menu

Predictions

Started by LVBPTS, September 12, 2020, 09:03:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EastEndWhite

General

Quote from: fulhamben on September 12, 2020, 12:17:11 PM
Quote from: General on September 12, 2020, 12:15:20 PM
The only positive spin I can put on this is that this game will be a serious litmus test of what we're capable of as a base level for the season both as a squad and tactically.

Whilst we got bored and we're uninspired by this team for almost the entirety of last season they came 4th and against brentford put in a very professional, disciplined performance and managed the game very well.

If we are to stand a chance as things are currently this team have to be able to limit arsenal to ideally 2 goals and register solid shots on target and decent possession stats. 40-45%+.

That would be respectable in truth and indicactive of a team that can get results against other teams in the premiership as, whilst arsenal had a poor season last year league table wise, they are in form and have made some solid signings in the off season.

i think we were a completely different team after lock down. We were much more attack minded. Like you say, this will be a great test

I agree but mitro hardly played and in my view we should be able to play more attack minded and have him on the pitch. I know he was injured then but he's played 1 or 2 full internationals for Serbia since so he's fit. He may be being rest for this one game which is what I'm hoping is the case?

Logicalman

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on September 12, 2020, 09:17:58 AM
It should be one of the following :-
0 0
1 0
0 1
1 1
2 1
1 2
2 2
3 2
2 3
3 3
4 3
3 4
4 4
5 4
4 5
5 5
6 5
5 6
6 6
Of course I could be wrong and we end up winning 7 6

So, where was 0-3 in that little lot?  :005:
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.