watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tony Khan

Started by absenteeism, September 13, 2020, 11:02:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

absenteeism

Only ever posts when we win. Nothing when we lose.

Don't think it's professional for a director of football to be tweeting regardless of the result.

If we get relegated this season then surely he will have to be held to account?

Hope we have a clause in Parker's contract. If we lose the next 2 pl games...

Andy S

I can't be bothered t o post when we lose either what is there to be said? As long as we get 40 points this season I'll be happy.

rebel

Well at least he's changed from 'Come on Whites' (half a dozens posts in a row, automated) to 'Come on Fulham', a pit of positivity.

paulbrookersmazydribbles

If TK retained his influence and position after the last shambles in the Premier League, I can't see why another relegation would lead to anything else.

ALG01

TK is a nice man that seems to be commited to the cause but still doesn't really know what he is doing. the signings so far are encouraging but all a bit samey and do not address the major issues of lack of proper forwards because AK, cav knock and reid are not going to be good enough at this level and we have let a few that iw ould have thought might have been worth a punt slip through our fingers such as watkins (very overpriced) and wilson, both who I think could have been persuaded to join us, i don't know if we even tried to get them. or lack of central defenders and we need at least one now and not the day after deadline day.

The problem with TK is he remains a part time amateur and we need a full time top professional to be DoF or whatever other title it needs to be. every season we buy a bunch of lightweight midfielders and wingers...what we need is more muscle and physical prescence.

the khan's are brilliant at PR and speak nicely but we need some clever signings and we need them quick or we will be back in the championship having failed with three managers in a season again.

Cambridge Pete

Having been a regular since 1958 I have got used to the ups and downs of being a Fulham fan. OK so we lost but as Parker has said we will lose games. Yesterday, whilst a poor result, there were some plus signs. Reed was OK, Anguissa looked tidy when he came on. We saw none of the new signings hopefully they will be more in evidence on Wednesday. As to the Khan's. Dad has been an excellent owner and Tony does appear to be learning.  If I understood Absentee correctly are you really hoping that Parker has a two game caveat in his contract?  We all had reservations about him last season but he came good. He needs time and resource both of which I think the Khan's will give him. The Khan's have shown commitment to the cause and (hopefully not) if we are relegated I believe they will continue to support. Either way it's all part of that great journey of being a Fulham supporter. We are all entitled to our opinions but at the end of the day we want what is best for the club and one another.

paulbrookersmazydribbles

Anyone talking about getting rid of Parker after one game needs to take a deep breath.

He's a promising young manager, still learning about all elements of the game, and what we need is some continuity.

Denzil Dexter

Quote from: paulbrookersmazydribbles on September 13, 2020, 12:19:13 PM
Anyone talking about getting rid of Parker after one game needs to take a deep breath.

He's a promising young manager, still learning about all elements of the game, and what we need is some continuity.
I think the Khan's will stand by him whatever happens this time. Let's be honest, their changing of managers (apart from Joka) have been pretty poor since they took over. 

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

filham

That should be understood without having to say it.

mancwhite

Completely agree - it's going to be a difficult season for us - I can understand why it's difficult currently to get top players to choose to come to Fulham when we are not an established PL club - the only advantage is that we are in London which foreign players in particular will prefer. Watching Leeds last night Costa looked a lot more mobile and creative than Cairney and still concerned that Mitrovic is a bit too static for the way Parker is playing. Still all games are 50/50 at the start that's why we love football - like Parker's honesty rather than the rubbish we usually hear from managers. Still think if we can cut out some of the errors we make, get some goals from somewhere from a midfielder as well as Mitrovic we will give most teams a run for their money. Pleased that we are least showing a bit more resilience than we did two years ago
Your just too good to be true Fulham