watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tuesday Fulham Stuff - 15/09/20...

Started by WhiteJC, September 13, 2020, 06:33:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteJC

'Premier League player': £15m man is too good for Aston Villa and Fulham according to former teammate

Bournemouth forward Josh King can afford to aim a little higher than Aston Villa and Fulham as he weighs up a return to the Premier League, former teammate Danny Murphy tells talkSPORT (14 September, 12.10pm).

With just three weeks left in the transfer window, a man who was on the verge of a big-money move to Manchester United just eight months ago is facing up to the very real prospect of finding himself stuck in the Championship.

A move to Newcastle appears to have passed King by, with the Magpies snapping up two of his former Bournemouth colleagues instead: Callum Wilson and Ryan Fraser.

Aston Villa, meanwhile, appear to be focusing elsewhere too, holding talks with Lyon winger Bertrand Traore and Werder Bremen talisman Milot Rashica (Express and Star).

But Murphy, the former England international who shared a dressing room with King at Blackburn Rovers, is confident that his former teammate has a lot to offer at the top level.

"He's was a very humble, nice lad, a realist and wasn't above his station at all," Murphy says.

"He's done a very good job at Bournemouth, he's had a few injuries here and there but I think when someone's got that pace, I'd be surprised if there wasn't someone willing to take him and I think that will happen.

"He's a Premier League player."

Murphy did suggest, however, that King can afford to aim higher than a newly-promoted Fulham side or a Villa team who were forced to wait until the final few minutes of last season to secure their Premier League status.

"I think he is (better than Villa and Fulham). But (Villa) could do with him."

The Sun (13 September, page 61) reports that Fulham and Aston Villa would have to pay £15 million for King, who has lost his number seven shirt to David Brooks at Bournemouth.

Everton are keen too. But, after Richarlison, James Rodriguez and match-winner Dominic Calvert-Lewin shone at Spurs, there is no obvious place for him in Carlo Ancelotti's XI.

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2020/09/14/premier-league-player-15m-man-is-too-good-for-aston-villa-and-fulham-according-to-former-teammate/

WhiteJC

Cottage Talk Post Match Show: Fulham Lose 3-0 To Arsenal

Take a listen to a podcast that focuses on Fulham Football Club.

In this episode, we looked back at Fulham's 3-0 loss to Arsenal at Craven Cottage. Max Cohen from Hammyend.com co-hosted this show, and we also discussed his article about the match.

You can also listen to the show by following this link...
https://cottagersconfidential.sbnation.com/2020/9/14/21437121/cottage-talk-post-match-show-fulham-lose-3-0-to-arsenal

WhiteJC

Fulham tie down Championship play-off match winner Joe Bryan to new three-year deal as they also hand new contracts to Denis Odoi and Josh Onomah

Fulham left back Joe Bryan signed new contract to keep him at club until 2023
    He scored twice in their Championship play-off final victory over Brentford
    Defender Denis Odoi and midfielder Josh Onomah have also signed new deal

Fulham left back Joe Bryan has signed a new contract that will keep him at the club until 2023.

Bryan helped Fulham win promotion last season, scoring twice in their Championship play-off final victory over Brentford.

'I'm obviously delighted to commit a couple more years to the club,' Bryan told Fulham's website.

Fulham left back Joe Bryan has signed a new contract that will keep him at the club until 2023

Fulham have also handed a new contract to Belgian full back Denis Odoi following promotion

'We're in the Premier League now so it's nice to be able to give myself more time to develop and prove myself as a Premier League player.

'We came together as a team last year and it was nice to be able to repay a bit of the faith that the club and supporters have shown in me during my time here, by helping the club back into this league.'

Fulham have also handed new contracts to Belgian full back Denis Odoi and English midfielder Josh Onomah.

The newly-promoted side were comfortably beaten 3-0 by Arsenal in their opening game of the Premier League season.

Bryan, Odoi and Onomah all featured at Craven Cottage as goals from Alexandre Lacazette, Gabriel and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang secured victory for the Gunners.

English midfielder Josh Onomah has also committed his future to the newly-promoted side

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8733745/Fulham-tie-Championship-play-match-winner-Joe-Bryan-new-three-year-deal.html