watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Lots of in talk, but who's the out?

Started by Jim©, September 17, 2020, 09:58:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim©

I suppose we can guess from last night that with the following all missing from squad they could be on their way:

Johanssen
McDonald
Christie

I know Parker mentioned Seri just back training (after quarantine)  but didn't sound overly keen on keeping him.
Fabri was a bit of a suprise in the squad too, I thought he'd be off somewhere.

General

It's not that straight forward. Aina and seri weren't in the squad either yet we've heard he's only just trained the day before our game last night and Aina is a new signing.

On top of that Christie has started our first and only league game so far.

I'd expect Mcdonald and stefjo to potentially go out on loan again. Johansen went to West Bromwich when we last went up and the competition in the middle has got stronger.

Mcdonald has been hanging out quite a bit with players who have left the club recently - was at matty targetts birthday the night we played ipswich and played golf and had dinner out with Alfie mawson before his move to Bristol City was announced.

Think kmac, whilst obviously popular in dressing room and both he and johansen have signed newish contracts not too long ago won't be let go just yet but are getting old so will need regular game time otherwise their careers may peeter out.

Jim©

Christie was on the bench but not started. Surely an opportunity to give players like him, if part of plans, 90 minutes.
Saying that I thought Tete looked pretty good.

Appreciate it's not straight forward but we can't keep 30 players on.

Tabby

Quote from: General on September 17, 2020, 10:08:12 AM
On top of that Christie has started our first and only league game so far.

Odoi played the entire game.

I'd expect Christie to be the one to lose out between Odoi and him based on versatility.

Bronaldinho

Expect McDonald to stay at the club in all honesty.

Doing his coaching badges, assisting in sessions and learning the other side of the game.

Big presence in the dressing room and squad harmony too.

Outs:

Johansen
Christie
Fabri
Seri (50/50)
MLM (Depending on how many CB's go)

@ABronsSmith

Author of 'The Craven Corner' blog - Hosted in the matchday programme, SB Nation & thecravencorner.wordpress.com

copthornemike

Quote from: Bronaldinho on September 17, 2020, 10:26:50 AM
Expect McDonald to stay at the club in all honesty.
Doing his coaching badges, assisting in sessions and learning the other side of the game.
Big presence in the dressing room and squad harmony too.

Outs:

Johansen
Christie
Fabri
Seri (50/50)
MLM (Depending on how many CB's go)
Agree with your thoughts on Kevin Mac - also remember he as acted as a CB in the past, in fact often dropped back when we lost possession to effectively form a third CB.
Going off topic slightly but with his coaching progression could anyone see Kevin Mac as a possible successor to Parker?
If we were to do well (I know, a long shot at the moment but let's stay positive) would not be surprised to see Parker being poached, eg Tottenham would be an obvious one at the moment!

Jim©

Looks like Christie is off to Nottingham Forest too.

Classic94

Can see Fabri, Christie, StefJo and Seri leaving before the window ends. Maybe MLM too if we sign 2 CBs.