watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Brentford awaits the winner

Started by fulhamben, September 22, 2020, 09:07:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamben

Of our cup game tomorrow. Just beat brom on penalties.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

SP

Sweet, just get the job done tomorrow night.

fulhamben

Would be a bit of irony for Brentford to beat the two teams in the cup who stopped them from getting promoted though
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Fulhamfan666

Jay

We have to do it again COYW  049:gif

Lighthouse

I must be one of the few who really doesn't care. Brentford are not close to being our biggest local rival.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Statto

I actually like the idea of letting them win. Let them beat us in a game that doesn't matter just to rub salt in the wound that they couldn't do it when it mattered
:005: 086.gif

The Old Count

The mighty Brentford are back to crush our dreams again as predicted by so many on here.

filham

A run in the leagu cup has its attraction and another match against Brentford would be interesting.

However the prime objective of tonight's game is to determine our best starting eleven for Monday's Premier league match.

Mitro and Anguissa are certain starters for Monday so can be rested tonight, all other positions are up for grabs so tonight we should have no problem fielding a team , without Mitro and Anguissa, where all players know their performance could give them a game on Monday.

Sgt Fulham

Great, let's start racking up those wins against them.

rebel

Quote from: Lighthouse on September 23, 2020, 12:07:13 AM
I must be one of the few who really doesn't care. Brentford are not close to being our biggest local rival.

Me too, but Parker's team selections interest me, also I don't like Brentford, the fans on their website were so 'arrogant and nasty', like victory was a given.

Whitestone

The prime objective tonight is to win the match and progress to the next round. Winning Is a good habit to take into the next match. The Villa game is five days away so I don't believe anyone should be rested. With such a short pre-season it gives Parker the opportunity to fine tune the team for the challenges coming up which is what I expect him to do. As for Brentford, I don't particularly care about them. They are a Championship side who no doubt would be up for a Premier League scalp if we progress tonight.