watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FFCTV app not working

Started by Jay, September 15, 2020, 09:42:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jarv

I gave up on ffctv a long time ago. Still waiting for a string of positive comments before I spend another penny on it. Based on some I have just read, I guess I will be waiting a long time, perhaps when they hire a professional to put  technology in place that works.

Matt10

Quote from: jarv on September 16, 2020, 05:55:29 PM
I gave up on ffctv a long time ago. Still waiting for a string of positive comments before I spend another penny on it. Based on some I have just read, I guess I will be waiting a long time, perhaps when they hire a professional to put  technology in place that works.

It does work, they just went through a transition period and migration. All tech companies will have issues, and things won't work. Take it from someone who works as a support engineer for a tech company.

Bill2

Is there a gentleman Jim link? can't seem to see one one website.

Craven Mad

Anyone managed to get the stream working?

grandad

They happily took my £5 monthly sub yesterday but checking my subscriptions section they have nothing currently. Asking me to join. Bugger that
Where there's a will there's a wife

grandad

Managed to get GJ. Just had to rejoin FFCTV. What a performance.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Dodger53

It just doesn't work! Please subscribe yet listed under subscriptions

Jay

I was able to listen yesterday through the website on my phone. (The app still does not work for me, same message). I'm sure its gotta be something on my phone stopping it, as I installed on my mates Samsung and seemed to work correctly. Hope they get back to me soon, but from comments on here about the company, I am not expecting that to happen.

Jay

Just an update. FFCtv app on my phone is now working. Reinstalled it ( for the thirtieth time) and now working. is fine except sometimes say I'm not a member when first opened just close it and reopen

Yea and never heard back, guess I never will great customer service  :54: