watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham Kits

Started by love4ffc, March 20, 2020, 05:19:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

love4ffc

Was reading a whatsapp conversation between some mates about old kits.  Made me go back and look at WhiteJC's screensavers. 

My favorites; 2002-03 white, 2003-05 black or red, 2007-08 white, 2008-09 white, 2009-10 white or red, 2010-11, 2013-14

I prefer the kits to be more plain and not have a bunch of busy strips or patterns.  Wish the club would sell the current kit with out the dafabet logo on it. 

Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Milo

Still like that Harrods 3rd kit. Quite Fulhamish we wear a kit resembling the up market London department store.

sunburywhite

Quote from: Milo on March 20, 2020, 05:22:41 PM
Still like that Harrods 3rd kit. Quite Fulhamish we wear a kit resembling the up market London department store.

I was just thinking the same especially if you could have Tarquin on the back
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Southcoastffc

Think the worst was the Pizza Hut cushion!
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Milo

07/08 all white LG? Quite smart.

AnOldBrownie

Is it wrong that I prefer this seasons kit to any of those posted.

I really like our new kits.

Motspur Park

2007-08 Home and 2008-09 Away. I love the red and black halves.

Jay

Gotta be 07-08 home loved that kit.

Penfold

I would have to say that none of my favourite Fulham shirts feature our current badge. But out of those, 2008/09 (h) and 2007/08 (a) are ones I like the most.