watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Todibo not keen apparently

Started by FFC In Oz, October 02, 2020, 10:47:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham 442

And this is going to be the problem.  Our defence is rubbish because we can't get the upgrades we need but they don't want to join us.  As you say who can blame them?  What defender wants to the prospect of a massive amount of goals conceded on his CV?

Jamie88

If this is true, it would be interesting to know if the player would've been interested had we made the offer before the season had started.

Nero

Quote from: Jamie88 on October 02, 2020, 11:52:22 AM
If this is true, it would be interesting to know if the player would've been interested had we made the offer before the season had started.
N
He may still.come he may not be interested now but when deadline day hits and no one else has come forward he may think.playimg in the PL is a wonderful idea and showcasing his talents instead of playing for Barca b

Pippo

Watched him in a few Schalke games when football resumed. He's hot headed and made a lot of errors.

Jamie88

Quote from: Nero on October 02, 2020, 12:01:12 PM
Quote from: Jamie88 on October 02, 2020, 11:52:22 AM
N
He may still.come he may not be interested now but when deadline day hits and no one else has come forward he may think.playimg in the PL is a wonderful idea and showcasing his talents instead of playing for Barca b

Not so sure about that personally. Losing every week will not be an enjoyable experience for any footballer who gives a damn.

Denzil Dexter

Exactly why Khan should have signed players ages ago. I'm not having those excuses he came out with. He knows he's messed up. That's why he turned to social media. 

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

H4usuallysitting

Quote from: Pippo on October 02, 2020, 12:06:28 PM
Watched him in a few Schalke games when football resumed. He's hot headed and made a lot of errors.

Sounds perfect

filham

Perhaps an extra £10 per week on his wages could persuade him, bet there is someone who is going to say I am out of date.

Fulham76

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on October 02, 2020, 12:27:36 PM

Sounds perfect

Probably be in by the end of the day.

H4usuallysitting

Quote from: filham on October 02, 2020, 12:29:04 PM
Perhaps an extra £10 per week on his wages could persuade him, bet there is someone who is going to say I am out of date.

Keep up... it's now all bitcoin

Pippo

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on October 02, 2020, 12:27:36 PM

Sounds perfect

He was hooked off in the Dortmund game I watched. They got spanked 4-0. I think he only lasted 45 in the Werder game they played too and lost 1-0. Hasn't played a lot of senior games.

But it would be very fulhamish if he was to appear and plug our gaps like some defensive god. I doubt it though. Barca B, too much pride to come to an embarrassing little side? He should see it as 'character building'.

Steven Ageroad

The reason he's not keen to join us is not because of our recent record but he's does not like London! So says XYZ? website.

bencher

Quote from: Steven Ageroad on October 02, 2020, 12:45:10 PM
The reason he's not keen to join us is not because of our recent record but he's does not like London! So says XYZ? website.

It is quite grey and dreary most of the time!

filham

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on October 02, 2020, 12:32:05 PM
Quote from: filham on October 02, 2020, 12:29:04 PM

Keep up... it's now all bitcoin
Also these new plastic tenners with the Turner painting somehow don't carry the authority of good old paper notes.

sonnyjim

Apparently Sokratis snubbed us too. He didn't want to join us.

It's hard to see how we're gonna sign anyone who could actually help us and who actually has Premiership experience.