watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

StefJo

Started by Bryanthebroom, October 01, 2020, 08:33:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryanthebroom

Thought he played well tonight, especially in the first half before his booking meant that he had to be more careful.

Loads of niggly fouls and good positioning stopped Brentford waltzing through our def as per Leeds and Villa games.

Thought first goal wasnt his fault as Seri gave it away behind him (and hes not the quickest at getting back). Similarly could do nothing about 2nd and 3rd goals.

In the absence of Reed, thought he deserves to start next to Zambo at the weekend.

Also think Onomah deserves more stick on here. He was anonymous tonight. I almost forgot that he had played.

Thoughts?

Woolly Mammoth

I thought Stefjo  faded badly and after his booking he seemed to be encouraging the referee to book him again, but he was not the worst by any stretch. I am a fan of Onomoh but he was a huge disappointment tonight. The less said about Seri and Le Marchand the better.
But for me there is something wrong behind the scenes that is behind the lack of commitment by a number of players, is there a fracture, is there a divide, has the owners son caused damage beyond repair.
Everyone has to take responsibility though, not just one person.
Yes the buck stops at the top, however Khan Junior, the manager the coaches and the players especially have to all take responsibility for the current position we are in.
There is something seriously wrong in the current climate behind the scenes which needs to be resolved before the hole is dug too deep.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Andy S

There were 8 or 9 car crashes tonight we have to do a lot better than that. None of them were playing for a game on Saturday. Wolves must be rubbing their hands In anticipation

midlandwhites

What a good player on his day, but against Brentford he was awfull seems to be playing with no support and confidence.

Pippo

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on October 01, 2020, 08:56:02 PM
I thought Stefjo  faded badly and after his booking he seemed to be encouraging the referee to book him again, but he was not the worst by any stretch. I am a fan of Onomoh but he was a huge disappointment tonight. The less said about Seri and Le Marchand the better.
But for me there is something wrong behind the scenes that is behind the lack of commitment by a number of players, is there a fracture, is there a divide, has the owners son caused damage beyond repair.
Everyone has to take responsibility though, not just one person.
Yes the buck stops at the top, however Khan Junior, the manager the coaches and the players especially have to all take responsibility for the current position we are in.
There is something seriously wrong in the current climate behind the scenes which needs to be resolved before the hole is dug too deep.

I'd forgotten Onomah was playing he was that invisible. Very disappointing after his good late season form.

Stef doesn't look like the same player from a few years ago. Seems to be devoid of the energy he used to have.