more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Registering for Fulham One 1

Started by rogerpbackinMidEastUS, September 17, 2020, 01:36:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Maybe I'm stuoid !!  But I have tried registering for this and
I've tried everything to enter my cell phone number  001........................
But it won't accept any grouped combination.
Any US chaps know the 'secret'
Cheers
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

WhiteJC

if its any consolation it wouldn't accept either my landline or mobile numbers until I dropped the "area code" which makes the number completely useless.

I've had this "feature" which quite a few websites, its so frustrating as more often than not you can't continue without entering a number

cmg

Total pain in the backside.
Not in USA but had loads of hassle 'reregistering' for something thay have been happily charging me for for months.

Being technically unsavvy (ie 'old') but reckless, eventualy succeeded by entering random passwords and telephone numbers....May even have been your number. If  they start charging you for my stuff be sure to let me know and I'll send you a thank-you email.

Southcoastffc

I must have missed something. What is Fulham One 1?
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: whitejc on September 17, 2020, 02:02:08 PM
if its any consolation it wouldn't accept either my landline or mobile numbers until I dropped the "area code" which makes the number completely useless.

I've had this "feature" which quite a few websites, its so frustrating as more often than not you can't continue without entering a number

John, I did what you suggested and bingo, I am now registered.   Cheers

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: cmg on September 17, 2020, 02:28:19 PM

Total pain in the backside.
Not in USA but had loads of hassle 'reregistering' for something thay have been happily charging me for for months.

Being technically unsavvy (ie 'old') but reckless, eventualy succeeded by entering random passwords and telephone numbers....May even have been your number. If  they start charging you for my stuff be sure to let me know and I'll send you a thank-you email.

That's fine.  I'll email you a receipt showing your bill has been paid, each month