watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

GJ commentary

Started by davew, September 23, 2020, 08:06:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davew

Not been able to get it from the FFC website even though I am a fully paid up FFCTV member. The match centre is saying that no commentary is available, but it was for the 10 minutes or so at the start of the game? I am logged in to the website so no idea what the problem is, can anybody help? Thanks
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Southcoastffc

https://tv.fulhamfc.com/audio-commentary#player

Is this the page you're on?   I had to log in several times.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

davew

fulhamben

When you go down the ffctv page towards the bottom there is like a YouTube screen that is black. Above that there is an option for commentary click on that as the default is for video footage
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

davew

Thanks also Ben, will get used to this website....eventually...takes us oldies a lot longer than you youngsters.

Southcoastffc

Having wasted time getting to the right page I've just bookmarked that one for future use.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

davew

Quote from: Southcoastffc on September 23, 2020, 08:35:23 PM
Having wasted time getting to the right page I've just bookmarked that one for future use.
LOL, I have done the same also but will probably forget where I have saved it.

AnOldBrownie

From a purely 'functional' standpoint, the new FFC website is actual crap compared to the old one.   Looks better...more modern...works with mobile devices...  but doing things on the site should not be nearly as difficult as it's become.  imo.

BestOfBrede

Quote from: davew on September 23, 2020, 08:51:07 PM
Quote from: Southcoastffc on September 23, 2020, 08:35:23 PM
LOL, I have done the same also but will probably forget where I have saved it.
That's the Gin, Dave!