News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Lemina is our 1st PL Loanee. BUT who will be our second PL Loanee?

Started by 3-lions, September 24, 2020, 03:54:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

3-lions

So with 10 days left and Marlon and Kongolo reputedly INCOMING. For reported permanent fees of €15m and £9m.

We still have one PL loan available to use.
Any idea's or clues as to whom Tony will target?

Looking like GK, LB, CB's, RB, DCM have been signed up.

All points to addressing the attacking / creative positions in the closing days... But whom???

Deeping_white

Well all our wingers are showing they're quite ineffective at this level. Maybe ask Chelsea for Rudiger, and move to a 3-5-2? Him, Kongolo and either Hector/Marlon should make us more solid.

Failing that I'm not sure which of the bigger teams have a creative player going for a loan move. Arsenal want to loan out Reiss Nelson but then if we sign Lookman I don't think we'd go for him. Maybe Barkley as Chelsea have said he could leave??

JEEVES

Quote from: Deeping_white on September 24, 2020, 03:59:57 PM
Well all our wingers are showing they're quite ineffective at this level. Maybe ask Chelsea for Rudiger, and move to a 3-5-2? Him, Kongolo and either Mawson/Marlon should make us more solid.

Failing that I'm not sure which of the bigger teams have a creative player going for a loan move. Arsenal want to loan out Reiss Nelson but then if we sign Lookman I don't think we'd go for him. Maybe Barkley as Chelsea have said he could leave??

Mawson signed for Bristol city on loan a couple of weeks ago.

filham

Cav., Knock., Kebano, Reid, Kamara all tried but not outstanding, we really do need someone better and who can score goals. Not easy to find the right player though.

Classic94

Quote from: filham on September 24, 2020, 04:10:59 PM
Cav., Knock., Kebano, Reid, Kamara all tried but not outstanding, we really do need someone better and who can score goals. Not easy to find the right player though.

Like you say, plenty of options - but all at roughly the same level. None of them produce enough goals or game-changing moments. We need one 'outstanding' winger that can be relied on each week, and then rotate the others according to form.

Deeping_white

Quote from: JEEVES on September 24, 2020, 04:08:19 PM
Quote from: Deeping_white on September 24, 2020, 03:59:57 PM
Well all our wingers are showing they're quite ineffective at this level. Maybe ask Chelsea for Rudiger, and move to a 3-5-2? Him, Kongolo and either Mawson/Marlon should make us more solid.

Mawson signed for Bristol city on loan a couple of weeks ago.

I meant Hector but typed Mawson, this is proof that I cannot multitask but thanks for pointing it out!