News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

So Tony’s done a new transfer update vid.

Started by Rambler, September 25, 2020, 08:34:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

winterline

Tony seemed a tad fake, his facial expressions seemed put on, he was wearing a mask. If someone was in the room after it ended I'd imagine Tony scratching the top of his head as he asks "Was that okay?".

He talked about his statistics approach, it seemed more like a defense than something to be happy about, only 1 player has made him think otherwise in 5 years, Josh Onomah, really? Not a single player in the entire world could prove him wrong, Josh Onomah is a miracle...  For me that shows his head is in the sand and he's gesturing it's all good.

YankeeJim

Quote from: winterline on September 26, 2020, 06:02:35 PM
Tony seemed a tad fake, his facial expressions seemed put on, he was wearing a mask. If someone was in the room after it ended I'd imagine Tony scratching the top of his head as he asks "Was that okay?".

He talked about his statistics approach, it seemed more like a defense than something to be happy about, only 1 player has made him think otherwise in 5 years, Josh Onomah, really? Not a single player in the entire world could prove him wrong, Josh Onomah is a miracle...  For me that shows his head is in the sand and he's gesturing it's all good.

I suspect he knows the general feeling about him that fans have. He probably reads this site or at least some underling does it for him. He's being careful because the slightest slip will let the dogs out.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.