watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Villa recruitment

Started by RAY Rock ????, September 28, 2020, 04:06:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAY Rock ????

Villa have done great business so far they may have spent over the odds on a couple of players but they have bought really well. They look more solid after the lockdown came in and did enough to stay up. Watkins is a great buy he stretches defenders and pulls defenders out of position to free up space for attacking midfielders to join in attack. And he will score goals. I have been quite happy with our recruitment so far baring signing a centre half which half the premier league teams need. Lookman will be great a addition . I also look forward to watching ola Aina play as he has had a great grounding in Italy . Let's hope we sign a couple of defenders and a extra forward and we will be good to go . Rome wasn't built in a day and Parker deserves to be in charge the whole season even if we don't agree . Back the boys COYW

FFC In Oz

Quote from: RAY Rock ???? on September 28, 2020, 04:06:10 PM
Villa have done great business so far they may have spent over the odds on a couple of players but they have bought really well. They look more solid after the lockdown came in and did enough to stay up. Watkins is a great buy he stretches defenders and pulls defenders out of position to free up space for attacking midfielders to join in attack. And he will score goals. I have been quite happy with our recruitment so far baring signing a centre half which half the premier league teams need. Lookman will be great a addition . I also look forward to watching ola Aina play as he has had a great grounding in Italy . Let's hope we sign a couple of defenders and a extra forward and we will be good to go . Rome wasn't built in a day and Parker deserves to be in charge the whole season even if we don't agree . Back the boys COYW

The issue with that is that all other PL teams existing CBs are more competent than ours currently.  So we're coming from behind the pack.

But I agree with what you're saying.  Villa definitely looked more solid post lockdown and have shown a bit of ambition this window.  This will be a tough game make no mistake.