A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FoF Man of the Match Fulham v Aston Villa - Joe Bryan

Started by love4ffc, September 28, 2020, 05:21:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who was your FOF MOTM v Aston Villa and why?  

Areola
0 (0%)
Tete
26 (21.5%)
Odoi
12 (9.9%)
Bryan
34 (28.1%)
Hector
0 (0%)
Ream
3 (2.5%)
Cairney
15 (12.4%)
Anguissa
17 (14%)
Cavaleiro
1 (0.8%)
De Cordova-Reid
2 (1.7%)
Mitrovic'
6 (5%)
Kebano
0 (0%)
Maxime Le Marchand
4 (3.3%)
Kamara
1 (0.8%)

Total Members Voted: 121

Voting closed: September 30, 2020, 05:21:50 PM

love4ffc

Who was your Friends of Fulham Man of the Match?  Tell us why. 

Premier League at Craven Cottage, London
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

love4ffc

I know it's the last thing on everyone's mind but who, if anyone, would you choose?
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Dodgin

Southcoastffc

Bryan was decent going forward, Tete similarly but Tete for having the nous to go off early.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

hovewhite

hongkongfulham

Quote from: Southcoastffc on September 28, 2020, 07:44:51 PM
Bryan was decent going forward, Tete similarly but Tete for having the nous to go off early.
Agree Bryan looked alright tonight. The whole thing was tough to watch in the wee hours of the morning

Woolly Mammoth

Joe Bryan for me, always busy and full of energy, attacked the ball and always tried to support the man on the ball. He was box to box looking for an opening. 
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Radiowhite

Quote from: hongkongfulham on September 28, 2020, 07:53:21 PM
Quote from: Southcoastffc on September 28, 2020, 07:44:51 PM
Agree Bryan looked alright tonight. The whole thing was tough to watch in the wee hours of the morning
Check Bryan's defending, slow, abject, awful. Never has been a good enough defender, I hope Robinson is better

brightster

Close but went for Tete, although think he lost his runner for the second goal, just over Bryan who gave away the ball for the first! Mitro tried hard and TC and Frank did ok.

Bryanthebroom

Anguissa surely had to be Man of the Match.  For me, he was the only one trying to contribute both defensively and offensively.

Tom was neat and tidy on the ball - but to see him just walking back from the halfway line after HE had given the ball away and we were being hit on the counter was shameful. Especially as he's our captain. Talk about leading by example. I have no idea how he's gotten 10 votes for man of the match on here.

Whitestone

I can't take this poll seriously. Denis Odoi has 7 votes, more than Mitro (4) who worked his socks off in difficult circumstances.

sonnyjim

Odoi has 7 votes, seriously? 🤣🤣

This sort of stupidity has me wondering what the man has. Because it's certainly not footballing talent.

The fact that he is still getting picked in the team every game has me scratching my head.

Woolly Mammoth

Amazing and odd that we let in three goals that would be seen as a farce on a Sunday Morning and yet over 60% of the votes went to defenders, it's a funny old game.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

rebel

Kamara is now obsolete, the 'unknown' factor has gone, he use to come on as sub and it was 'wow', now he's all too predictable.

Cairney, he showed something, but still well short of his best, it looked laboured, too much thought going into his play, his passes. Confidence player needs a 100%, happy camp to work his magic.

Skatzoffc

Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !