more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Sky pundits

Started by spikey norman, September 28, 2020, 06:47:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RaySmith

But why?
Why did these experienced players  defend like this - not picking up  the likes of Grealish - why didn't he have a man always on him?
Surely we are better than this?

nerves,  confidence?

The fighting sprit is thee, as witnessed in the way we've come back into the last two games, and battled to the end, but our   early concession of soft goals has undone us.

WE need to sort this out - obvious, I know, but then it must be obvious to everyone at the club.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Buffalo76 on September 28, 2020, 08:23:13 PM
Has TK not learnt anything from 2 years ago??? We've got too many Championship level-only players.

He does not understand Association Football or the culture and all that surrounds it, he hasn't a clue, he makes Inspector Clueso look competent, and that is the bottom line.
It is like having a Vegan working in a Butchers Shop, it just isn't going to work.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

john dempsey

Quote from: Jay on September 28, 2020, 10:57:32 PM
Carragher calling TK a clown kinda made it a bit better.
Would this be the same Jamie Carragher who when
given some stick SPAT at a child in a car. what a loser.

Dodger53

Who thought cav, knock, bdr, odoi, Bryan were good enough to sign for the PL? it has to include Parker!

JoelH5

Quote from: Dodger53 on September 29, 2020, 11:17:24 AM
Who thought cav, knock, bdr, odoi, Bryan were good enough to sign for the PL? it has to include Parker!

I think we had to include options to get them in the Championship. We did and it worked as it got us up, but now we're stuck with them
I was there, standing in the Putney end

Denzil Dexter

He keeps going on about the 'great squad' cos he thinks he's built it. It's not that great Tone tbh.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

KJS

Quote from: john dempsey on September 29, 2020, 10:23:29 AM

Yes the same low life

ffcne

Quote from: KJS on September 29, 2020, 01:22:07 PM
Quote from: john dempsey on September 29, 2020, 10:23:29 AM

Yes the same low life

How is he still in a job after the spitting incident .
Oh he's a scouser i forgot.

F(f)CUK

Two things -

1. I thought that it was Anguissa that didn't follow the run for the second goal and not Cairney - I could be wrong
2. I thought that the discussion between Keane and Carragher before the game was telling, when they said that Fulham have always played nice, attractive football, but lacked a nastiness that meant that they thought that they would win each time.

RaySmith

I read that former  'hardman' Roy keane said that we lacked fight -- I was listening to GJ's commentary - but he must surely know that that we lost not because the players didn't try hard enough, but lack of  defensive quality and organisation.
And maybe TK picked up on that comment  with his tweet, when he aid we needed to have more fight, which Scott, rightly took offence at.

I would love to go back to the days when a Bobby keetch or  Peter storey would 'introduce' themselves to the likes of Grealish and wipe the  smug grin off of his face, but nowadays they would get sent off, straight red

WE got too many soft yellows from the  biased seeming  ref anyway, so i don't think thee was a want of effort or fight from Fulham , in fact we battled well to get back in the game and pose a threat ni the second half, instead of conceding more.