watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Can I watch the game tonight on FulhamTV in the UK

Started by Big T, September 28, 2020, 08:26:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big T

I'm over from the states Staying at my dads, I wanna watch the game but don't wanna go to the pub, can I get the FULHAMTV match day pass or is that now available because it's on TV ?
cheers in advance
COYW

Dodger53

fulhamben

there are no games being shown on ffctv (in the uk at least) this season
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Southcoastffc

Quote from: Big T on September 28, 2020, 08:26:49 AM
I'm over from the states Staying at my dads, I wanna watch the game but don't wanna go to the pub, can I get the FULHAMTV match day pass or is that now available because it's on TV ?
cheers in advance
COYW
Depends where you're staying.  It's on SKY (sports) tv so if your accommodation has that all well and good; as Dodger says, NOW tv sell day passes to watch it; a bar or pub is your best bet; otherwise there are illegal streaming sites.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

filham

Quote from: Southcoastffc on September 28, 2020, 10:13:47 AM
Quote from: Big T on September 28, 2020, 08:26:49 AM
cheers in advance
COYW
Depends where you're staying.  It's on SKY (sports) tv so if your accommodation has that all well and good; as Dodger says, NOW tv sell day passes to watch it; a bar or pub is your best bet; otherwise there are illegal streaming sites.
The NOW TV day pass costs £10 and tonight you can watch Fulham v Villa followed by Liverpool v Arsenal so that is quite good value.

scotto2000

anybody else having trouble finding the day pass offer on Now TV site?

fulhamben

Quote from: scotto2000 on September 28, 2020, 03:26:18 PM
anybody else having trouble finding the day pass offer on Now TV site?
have you tried this, also gives you a month of sky sports on your phone with the day pass.
https://www.nowtv.com/sports-purchase
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Southcoastffc

The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

General

I guarantee the game will be streamed free on hesgoal

Peabody