watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Shahid Khan

Started by JimmyConway, September 28, 2020, 08:46:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JimmyConway

Haemorrhaging money hand over fist at Fulham and still the same mistakes being made since he took over!
Is there not one person within his empire who has the gumption to pull him to one side and tell him some home truths.
Will he not hold his son or Macintosh accountable? I have no axe to grind with with him in fact his a generous owner but surely now he has to be thinking this can't keep continuing with the same mistakes year in year out.
My advice Shahid for what it is worth clear the decks as it's gone stale!

alfie

Quote from: JimmyConway on September 28, 2020, 08:46:47 PM
Haemorrhaging money hand over fist at Fulham and still the same mistakes being made since he took over!
Is there not one person within his empire who has the gumption to pull him to one side and tell him some home truths.
Will he not hold his son or Macintosh accountable? I have no axe to grind with with him in fact his a generous owner but surely now he has to be thinking this can't keep continuing with the same mistakes year in year out.
My advice Shahid for what it is worth clear the decks as it's gone stale!
What's it got to do with MacIntosh, according to Shan he doesn't deal with football matters
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't