watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ryan Sessegnon

Started by Riversider, September 29, 2020, 09:26:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

toshes mate

Only time will tell for the Sessegnons and, at least for a while yet, their future is still a work in progress.  As for having Ryan back then just how would he fit in the jigsaw we have now and who is going to give him the development he needs?  That ship sailed after the defeat at Anfield in 2018 and it is beginning to seem we will not recover from those silly moments for a long while to come.

bog

Quote from: blingo on September 29, 2020, 09:38:34 PM
TK said there was no way he was coming back here.

Does he know who Ryan is?  :doh:

092.gif

bog

I read that shyness is also holding him back, always seemed a nice lad.   Apparently Brighton are also interested. With Lampty on one side and Ryan the other that could work. Hope it works put for the lad.  :54:

092.gif

PaulJ123

I'd have sess back at LW ahead of Cavaleiro in a heart beat.

Nero

Quote from: PaulJ123 on September 30, 2020, 09:39:40 AM
I'd have sess back at LW ahead of Cavaleiro in a heart beat.

Trouble is parkerball would ruin him. He likes to recieve the ball on the move not stood still like Parkerball

Hatch007

Quote from: Andy S on September 30, 2020, 12:03:44 AM
There is an old saying "Don't go back" I have no sympathy for him he took the money and jumped ship. It may have been right for him then but we aren't a train station you know

But there are exceptions such as Ivor who returned with aplomb and formed a great partnership with Leroy for one season until we sold the latter to the Hammers.

At least the days of us being a "selling" club are over.

Lordedmundo

Quote from: Hatch007 on September 30, 2020, 09:52:49 AM
Quote from: Andy S on September 30, 2020, 12:03:44 AM
There is an old saying "Don't go back" I have no sympathy for him he took the money and jumped ship. It may have been right for him then but we aren't a train station you know

But there are exceptions such as Ivor who returned with aplomb and formed a great partnership with Leroy for one season until we sold the latter to the Hammers.

At least the days of us being a "selling" club are over.

He would be an upgrade on Cav, Knockaert, Kebano and Reid so a no brainer for me. However Tony is a burke who cannot keep his mouth shut, so he would be too proud to sign him now (even permanently) - despite the fact that we are desperate for some quality, pace and goal threat in wide areas.

That said - Babel is really the player that we should be parachuting in now. But that signing could and should have been made weeks ago and I wouldn't blame him to turn us down if we approached...

Big T

Sessagnon is another player that falls under the category of not good enough for the premier league

Unfortunately