Brighton
0-3
Man Utd
Everton
4-1
West Ham

WhiteJC

Barcelona Not Completely Shutting Door On Loan Exit Of Everton Target

Barcelona are not completely against the idea of loaning out Everton and Fulham target Jean-Clair Todibo but they are pushing for an outright sale.

The 20-year-old centre-back has been available throughout the transfer window, but with deadline day looming, Barcelona are yet to shift him off the books at the Camp Nou.

Rennes have backed out of the negotiations to sign him and Napoli and AC Milan are yet to make a concrete effort to land the French defender in the ongoing transfer window.

The race is down to a battle between Fulham and Everton, who are plotting to take Todibo to the Premier League before Monday's deadline.

Fulham have slapped in a €15m offer, which is short of Barcelona's €20m asking price, but Everton are only interested in signing him on loan.

And according to French sports daily L'Equipe, the Catalan giants are not completely against the possibility of sending him out on loan.

But Barcelona are in desperate need of raising cash from the market and are pushing to sell him in an outright transfer.

Everton are on the lookout for a defender and Todibo is very much part of their shortlist of targets.

But for the moment, the Toffees are only open to signing the French defender on loan.

https://insidefutbol.com/2020/09/30/barcelona-not-completely-shutting-door-on-loan-exit-of-everton-target/474925/

WhiteJC

Exclusive: Fulham open talks to sign Barcelona star & beat Everton to deal

Fulham have opened talks to sign Barcelona defender Jean-Clair Todibo on a season-long loan, Football Insider understands.

The 20-year-old centre-back, who spent the second half of last season on loan at Schalke, has also caught the attention of Everton as they look to bolster their defensive options before the 5 October transfer deadline.

A recruitment source has told Football Insider that the Cottagers have stolen a march over their Premier League rivals and are in discussions over a temporary switch for the France under-20 international.

Fulham have made signing a new centre-back their top priority and are assessing several options after a number of deals failed to materialise for Scott Parker's men.

They had been working on a deal for Sassuolo's Marlon before he reportedly failed a medical, while their efforts to prise Ben Godfrey from Norwich fell on deaf ears at Carrow Road.

As revealed by Football Insider, the Londoners have since turned their attention to defenders currently in the Premier League with Crystal Palace's Scott Dann and Wolves' Ryan Bennett joined by Todibo as targets.

The French youngster, who joined Barcelona from Toulouse in January 2019, is currently a long way down the pecking order at the Nou Camp.

He managed to make just five appearances for the La Liga giants, three of which came last season, before he was shipped off on loan to Schalke in January.

He played 10 times for the Bundesliga side across all competitions before his season came to a premature end due to a groin injury.

The defender looks set to be made available once again by Barcelona and he has caught the attention of several clubs in the Premier League and across Europe.

https://www.footballinsider247.com/exclusive-fulham-open-talks-to-sign-barcelona-star-beat-everton-to-deal/

WhiteJC

Report claims Fulham are eyeing ambitious move for Tottenham target Milan Skriniar

According to The Sun, Fulham are rivalling Tottenham Hotspur in the race to sign Inter Milan defender Milan Skriniar.

It's claimed that Tottenham have been locked in talks with Inter over a deal, and are willing to pay between £30million and £35million for the Slovakian.

However, Inter want around £45million, and Fulham are bizarrely claimed to be entering the race in a rather ambitious move.

Fulham are desperate to sign a top centre back after conceding 10 goals in their first three games back in the Premier League, and will seemingly spend on a new defender.

Skriniar is a lofty target for Fulham, and they know it would take staggering wages to convince him into making the move to Craven Cottage.

Tottenham thought they were favourites for Skriniar, but may now look elsewhere having been left 'frustrated' by talks with Inter.

This may be a tactic to try and encourage Tottenham to pay up for Skriniar, as it's hard to imagine Fulham will have the cash or the stature to lure a player of Skriniar's quality.

You can never say never in the transfer market, but we would be stunned if the 25-year-old pitched up at Craven Cottage any time soon – though the reports are a timely warning to Spurs that they could miss out if they don't accelerate their move.

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2020/09/30/report-claims-fulham-are-eyeing-ambitious-move-for-tottenham-target-milan-skriniar/

WhiteJC

Ademola Lookman Signs

The Club is delighted to announce the signing of Ademola Lookman on loan from RB Leipzig.

A 22-year-old forward who is comfortable operating anywhere along the frontline, Lookman will remain at Craven Cottage for the duration of the 2020/21 season.

He told FFCtv: "I'm glad to have it over the line and done now. I'm glad I can be here to help the team.

"After the conversations I had with Scott Parker, I got a great feeling, that's the working relationship I want to have. He's young and hungry and I'm young and hungry as well so it's a good match."

Tony Khan added: "I'm excited to announce the arrival of Ademola Lookman to Fulham Football Club on loan from RB Leipzig!

"Ademola, in his young career, has gained experience in the Premier League and Bundesliga and contributed in England's 2017 Under-20 World Cup win, and we believe that he's a very good addition to our squad! Come on Fulham!"

Born and raised in London, Lookman was spotted by Charlton Athletic while playing for local side Waterloo, and joined the Addicks in 2014.

Such was his progress, he made his first team debut a year later, just two weeks after his 17th birthday, and never looked back.

Having scored 12 times in little over a year for Charlton, the Premier League beckoned for Lookman, with Everton agreeing a deal worth up to £11m for his services in January 2017.

He immediately endeared himself to the Goodison Park faithful with a fine debut goal a matter of minutes after coming off the bench, as Manchester City were comprehensively beaten 4-0 by the Toffees.

Lookman had his first taste of European football the following season as Everton competed in the Europa League, and he then joined Leipzig on loan in the winter transfer window.

He continued his habit of notching on his debut, coming off the bench to hit a late winner against Borussia Mönchengladbach.

That was the first of five goals he scored in 11 Bundesliga outings – of which just seven were starts – prompting the German club to part with £22.5m to make the move permanent.

Lookman's first England call-up came at Under-19 level, helping a Young Lions side that included Josh Onomah reach the Semi-Finals of the European Championship in 2016.

A year later the pair were in the Under-20 squad that won the World Cup, with Lookman scoring three times in the tournament as they became the first England team to win a global competition since 1966.

He was later a regular in the England Under-21 setup, winning 11 caps.

https://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2020/september/Ademola-Lookman-Signs/

WhiteJC

Fulham confirm signing of Ademola Lookman on loan from RB Leipzig

Fulham have completed the signing of RB Leipzig midfielder Ademola Lookman on a season-long loan deal.

The 22-year-old made a £22.5million move from Everton to the German side last summer but has made just one start since.

He was left out of the Leipzig squad for Saturday's 1-1 draw with Bayer Leverkusen as negotiations continued over his departure.

"I'm glad to have it over the line and done now," he told the Fulham website. "I'm glad I can be here to help the team.

"After the conversations I had with Scott Parker, I got a great feeling, that's the working relationship I want to have. He's young and hungry and I'm young and hungry as well so it's a good match."

Scott Parker's side are in desperate need of reinforcements, having lost their first three games of the Premier League season after being promoted back to the top flight via the playoffs.

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/fulham-transfer-news-ademola-lookman-confirmed-loan-a4560036.html

WhiteJC

Lookman joins Fulham on loan

Ademola Lookman has joined Fulham on a season-long loan from Red Bull Leipzig, the club have confirmed this afternoon.

Lookman, who came through the Charlton academy, has struggled to replicate the successes of his initial loan spell in Germany and made just thirteen appearances for Leipzig last season. He was left out of Leipzig's squad for their draw with Bayer Leverkusen at the weekend as discussions continued about a return to London.

The 22 year-old, who spent three seasons at Goodison Park before moving to Germany, told Fulham's official website at his delight upon finalising the deal:

I'm glad to have it over the line and done now. I'm glad I can be here to help the team. After the conversations I had with Scott Parker, I got a great feeling, that's the working relationship I want to have. He's young and hungry and I'm young and hungry as well so it's a good match.

https://hammyend.com/index.php/2020/09/lookman-joins-fulham-on-loan/

WhiteJC

Report: Fulham in talks to sign Omar Colley – but Newcastle could hijack them

According to Tuttomercatoweb, Fulham are pressing to sign Sampdoria defender Omar Colley – but Newcastle United are lurking for a possible hijack attempt.

It's claimed that Fulham are in talks with Sampdoria to sign Colley, in a desperate attempt to bolster Scott Parker's defence before Monday's transfer deadline.

The Cottagers have conceded 10 goals in their first three games back in the Premier League, and desperately need to find reinforcements.

Colley is now a top target, but it's claimed that Newcastle are lurking in the background and may be plotting a hijack attempt.

The report states that Newcastle tried to sign Colley in January, and are still interested in bringing him to St James' Park.

The Magpies do appear to be keen on a new centre back with Fabian Schar available, and Colley can offer balance as a left-footed defender.

Colley, 27, is a big and strong defender at 6ft 3in tall, and has international experience having picked up 20 caps for Gambia.

Fulham appear to be the favourites as things stand, but Newcastle's interest is a major threat to Parker and his hopes of signing Colley.

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2020/09/30/report-fulham-in-talks-to-sign-omar-colley-but-newcastle-could-hijack-them/

WhiteJC

Thomas Frank out to create Brentford "history" in repeat of playoff final

Thomas Frank admits Brentford will be out for a measure of revenge when they take on Fulham in the Carabao Cup.

Bees fans are still smarting from losing the £170million Championship play-off final to their west London rivals less than two months ago.

But boss Frank is more concerned about writing a little piece of Brentford history, with the club having never reached the quarter-finals of the League Cup.

"I agree we can't get around that in any way –  its a repeat of the play-off final," said Frank.

"But for me that's history. All we can affect is the game tomorrow and it's a chance for the club to make history – we have never been to the quarter-finals in this competition.

"I think every footballer, coach or anyone who is involved in this beautiful sport likes to change history, to be a part of history, to do something special, so we would like to do that.

"Then it's about juggling two tournaments when we want to do well in both. We are looking forward to a good game and a London derby.

"I said two months ago congratulations to Scott Parker and Fulham, since then they've moved on and we've moved on."

Fulham are struggling on their return to the Premier League and head coach Parker hit out at owner Tony Khan for apologising for their performance in Monday's defeat by Aston Villa.

Frank added: "I can only focus on us and say that we are really pleased with the start of the season.

"We've had a tough cup run and put (in) some good performances in the first three league games, so we are in a good place, We always want to improve and do better.

"I think they will change some players but I'm pretty sure he will put out a strong side, and we will have another tough game with Fulham."

Forward Said Benrahma, linked with Villa and Crystal Palace before Monday's deadline, will be in the squad with Frank adding: "Said is Brentford player."

https://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/fulham/league-cup/news/thomas-frank-out-to-create-brentford-history-in-repeat-of-playoff-final_416565.html

WhiteJC

Report: Fulham interested in Chelsea midfielder and West Ham United target Ruben Loftus-Cheek

According to The Daily Telegraph, Fulham are interested in signing Chelsea midfielder Ruben Loftus-Cheek on a season-long loan, but any move may depend on whether or not they can sign defenders on permanent deals.

Blues boss Frank Lampard is open to letting him leave temporarily before the transfer window shuts, but his options may be limited.

West Ham United are also keen on the England international, and are among a number of clubs that have shown a strong interest, but they have been scared by his £150,000-a-week wages and injury record.

While Lampard has insisted that Loftus-Cheek is as "fit as a fiddle", the Hammers have reservations.

The 24-year-old needs to play regularly this term to have a chance of forcing his way into manager Gareth Southgate's Three Lions squad ahead of next summer's European Championships, and he will get that opportunity at Fulham or West Ham.

Villa were also keen but have signed his teammate Ross Barkley instead.

Scott Parker's side needs to make quality additions to their squad if they are to escape relegation this season following a woeful start to the campaign, and RLC's versatility could come handy.

West Ham also need to add more creativity to their midfield, and the Chelsea man can provide plenty of that when fit.

https://sportslens.com/report-fulham-interested-in-chelsea-midfielder-and-west-ham-united-target-ruben-loftus-cheek/316659/

WhiteJC

Brentford v Fulham

Brentford winger Said Benrahma is in line to make his first start of the season in Thursday's fourth-round Carabao Cup against Fulham, after being linked with moves away from the club.

Full-back Rico Henry misses out for the hosts with a hamstring injury.

Fulham will be without midfielders Mario Lemina and Harrison Reed for their trip across London

Defender Kenny Tete may also be missing after going off injured in Monday's Premier League defeat to Aston Villa.

The tie comes less than two months after the sides met in the Championship play-off final.

And Brentford boss Thomas Frank is hoping his side can exact revenge for their Wembley defeat by claiming another Premier League scalp to reach the quarter-finals for the first time.

The Bees won at Southampton in the second round and came through a penalty shootout at West Brom in the third round.

"All we can affect is the game tomorrow and it's a chance for the club to make history - we have never been to the quarter-finals in this competition," said Frank.

"I think every footballer, coach or anyone who is involved in this beautiful sport likes to change history, to be a part of history, to do something special, so we would like to do that."

Match stats
    Brentford have lost just one of their last six meetings with Fulham in all competitions (W3 D2), losing 1-2 in the Championship play-off final in August.
    Brentford have progressed from two of their three League Cup ties against Fulham, doing so in the first round in both 1988-89 and 1992-93. However, they did lose the last such meeting 0-1 in August 2014.
    Brentford are looking to reach the League Cup quarter-final for the first time - their two previous fourth round appearances saw them eliminated in 1982-83 and 2010-11.
    Fulham haven't reached the League Cup quarter-final since the 2004-05 campaign, with this just their fourth appearance in the fourth round since then.
    Brentford have seen off Premier League opponents in rounds two and three so far - the Bees had only progressed from two of their previous 22 League Cup ties against top-flight opposition before this season.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/54298220

WhiteJC

Parker sets record straight on Fulham transfer targets

Fulham fans might have got the wrong end of the stick when Scott Parker commented about transfer targets on Monday night.

Parker had just been told that Tony Khan tweeted an 'apology' for the performance in the 3-0 defeat by Aston Villa and the director of football's failed attempts to bring in a pair of centre-halves.

Head coach Parker has since made plain his displeasure over the 'performance' part of the tweet, and was misunderstood by plenty of supporters when he added: '"I wouldn't know. I honestly wouldn't know.

"I think the people in the places to be at this football club make them decisions."

It led many to believe Parker was in the dark over transfer targets.

Not true, Parker says.

"I know the targets," he explained.

"They've been the same targets that were put to us.

"About what's happened (to the failed attempts) – I don't (know). And to be honest I'm glad I don't.

"The majority of my energy has to be on the team.

"The pool in which we are fishing is quite small due to a number of things and therefore are targets are limited."

Khan had tweeted: "We've looked to add centre-backs since Wembley, I'm sorry we haven't yet as 2 got COVID + we lost a Free we thought was close + had another issue with a 4th CB. I promise players in + better efforts from this squad."

https://www.westlondonsport.com/fulham/parker-sets-record-straight-on-fulham-transfer-targets

WhiteJC

Signing this £20m Championship star would be a terrific boost to a struggling Fulham side

Why Fulham should go all out to land Said Benrahma before the deadline
According to the Daily Mail, Premier League newcomers Fulham are planning to hijack Crystal Palace's move for in-demand Brentford winger Said Benrahma, with Scott Parker keen to make further additions to his squad before the summer deadline.

Palace are understood to be in advanced negotiations to sign the 25-year-old but they are yet to close a deal. The Cottagers have now entered the race to try and scupper their chances of bringing the Algerian international to Selhurst Park. (h/t Daily Mail)

Benrahma was one of the best attackers in the EFL Championship last season and while he has been repeatedly linked with a move to the top-flight this summer, clubs have been reluctant to meet Brentford's £20million valuation of the winger. (h/t Daily Mail)

Said Benrahma started his professional career with OGC Nice in the French top-flight but he only made 18 first-team appearances, featuring largely for the club's reserve side in the lower divisions. He spent time on loan at Angers in the top-flight, as well as at second-tier clubs Ajaccio and Chateauroux, the latter of which yielded 12 goals in 34 games.

That was enough for Brentford to offer Benrahma a chance to shine in English football and the Algerian was an instant hit in the Championship during his debut season.

The 25-year-old racked up 10 goals and 14 assists in 38 league appearances for the Bees during the 2018-19 campaign and bettered that tally with an astonishing 17 goals and 9 assists last term as Thomas Frank's side lost out to Fulham in the Championship playoff final.

Benrahma would add more goals to Fulham
Fulham have endured a torrid start to life back in the Premier League, with the Cottagers losing each of their first three fixtures against Arsenal, Leeds United and Aston Villa this season so far.

It goes without saying that Scott Parker's side are in dire need of bringing in defensive reinforcements after conceding 7 goals in their first two league games. But what's more worrying is that they haven't really threatened the opposition in front of goal either.

Barring a good second-half display against Leeds, the Cottagers have clearly lacked enough quality and creativity in their attack. That has left star striker Aleksandar Mitrovic to feed on scraps.

Suffice to say, Fulham need better creative players in their attack to break down defences in the top-flight. Said Benrahma, to that end, ticks all boxes to slot straight into the Cottagers' starting XI in the Premier League.

Those who have watched him play would know that Benrahma has outgrown his humble surroundings in the Championship by a country mile and it would be a real shame if he doesn't earn a move to the top-flight this summer.

The Algerian has constantly terrorised defences in the second-tier with his guile and trickery over the past two seasons. It is a no-brainer that he would be a massive upgrade on the likes of Ivan Cavaleiro, Anthony Knockaert, Neeskens Kebano and Aboubakar Kamara at Craven Cottage.

Verdict
It might be too early to pass a judgement but there have been ominous signs from Fulham's first three games in the Premier League this season that they could well face a repeat of their relegation ignominy from the 2018-19 campaign.

They clearly need better players at both ends of the pitch to survive in the Premier League and a potential move for Said Benrahma could hand a massive boost to their hopes.

The Algerian has already proven himself to be a cut above the rest in the Championship and with Benrahma still having his best years ahead of him, Fulham shouldn't hesitate to match Brentford's £20million asking price for the winger.

https://www.mediareferee.com/2020/10/01/why-fulham-should-go-all-out-to-land-said-benrahma-before-the-deadline/

WhiteJC

Revenge and a little bit of history are on Thomas Frank's mind ahead of Cup tie

Thomas Frank admits Brentford will be out for a measure of revenge when they take on Fulham in the Carabao Cup.

Bees fans are still smarting from losing the £170million Championship play-off final to their west London rivals less than two months ago.

But boss Frank is more concerned about writing a little piece of Brentford history, with the club having never reached the quarter-finals of the League Cup.

"I agree we can't get around that in any way –  its a repeat of the play-off final," said Frank.

"But for me that's history. All we can affect is the game tomorrow and it's a chance for the club to make history – we have never been to the quarter-finals in this competition.

"I think every footballer, coach or anyone who is involved in this beautiful sport likes to change history, to be a part of history, to do something special, so we would like to do that.

"Then it's about juggling two tournaments when we want to do well in both. We are looking forward to a good game and a London derby.

"I said two months ago congratulations to Scott Parker and Fulham, since then they've moved on and we've moved on."

Fulham are struggling on their return to the Premier League and head coach Parker hit out at owner Tony Khan for apologising for their performance in Monday's defeat by Aston Villa.

Frank added: "I can only focus on us and say that we are really pleased with the start of the season.

"We've had a tough cup run and put (in) some good performances in the first three league games, so we are in a good place, We always want to improve and do better.

"I think they will change some players but I'm pretty sure he will put out a strong side, and we will have another tough game with Fulham."

Forward Said Benrahma, linked with Villa and Crystal Palace before Monday's deadline, will be in the squad with Frank adding: "Said is Brentford player."

https://www.fourfourtwo.com/news/revenge-and-a-little-bit-of-history-are-on-thomas-franks-mind-ahead-of-cup-tie-1601478513000

WhiteJC

Said Benrahma to feature for Brentford in clash with Fulham

Said Benrahma is in the Brentford squad for the Carabao Cup derby against Fulham.

The forward has not started a match this season amid talk of a move to the Premier League, but boss Thomas Frank has said he will be involved.

Full-back Rico Henry will miss out having sustained a hamstring injury against Millwall at the weekend.

Frank has an otherwise full squad to choose from for the repeat of August's Championship play-off final.

Fulham will be without midfielders Mario Lemina and Harrison Reed.

Lemina and Reed have not played since the 4-3 defeat at Leeds on September 19 due to injuries.

The pair have missed two games and boss Scott Parker has said Sunday's trip to Wolves may also come too soon.

Parker is also waiting on news of Kenny Tete's injury, with the defender lasting just 39 minutes of Monday night's home defeat to Aston Villa.

https://www.fourfourtwo.com/news/said-benrahma-to-feature-for-brentford-in-clash-with-fulham-1601481507000

WhiteJC

Brentford Matchday Preview

Brentford v Fulham | Thursday 1st October 2020 | Brentford Community Stadium | 5.30pm | #BREFUL
The opposition

Such was their impact last season, there was always going to be speculation regarding Brentford's frontline this summer. Ollie Watkins left for Aston Villa in a huge deal, but Said Benrahma and Bryan Mbeumo have stayed put, although the former has seen just 17 minutes of football.
    The Bees' form has picked up after disappointment in their Championship opener when they were beaten by Birmingham City, taking four points from meetings with Huddersfield Town and Millwall, while they've also seen off Southampton and West Bromwich Albion in the Carabao Cup.
    Fulham will be the first Premier League side to feature at the Brentford Community Stadium on Thursday, with the Bees' victories over Saints and West Brom both coming on the road.

Brentford team news

New signing Samas Ghoddos is available after receiving international clearance, but left-back Rico Henry misses out with a hamstring injury. Boss Thomas Frank has said Benrahma will be in his matchday squad.

Fulham team news

Scott Parker confirmed this week that Kenny Tete, Harrison Reed and Mario Lemina will all miss the local derby.

Permutations

The match will go straight to penalties if the scores are level at the end of 90 minutes. The draw for the Quarter-Finals will then take place after Liverpool's tie against Arsenal which follows our match.

Coverage

Sky Sports will be showing the game live, while FFCtv subscribers can listen to live commentary from Gentleman Jim and Jamie Reid.

Form

Brentford: LWWD*D

Fulham: LWLWL

*Won on penalties

Pre-match quotes

"I congratulated Scott Parker and Fulham after the Play-Off Final but since then we have moved on and they have moved on."
Thomas Frank
Brentford head coach

"We know from last year the quality Brentford possess. They're a very good team, and I don't see anything different now."
Scott Parker
Fulham Head Coach

https://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2020/october/Brentford-Matchday-Preview/

WhiteJC

Hot Off The Press: Fulham

Fulham Programme editor Tom Harvey previews tonight's opponents

Tuesday's game marks exactly eight weeks since Fulham triumphed over Brentford in the Championship play-off final. How have the opening weeks of this new campaign been for Scott Parker's side?

It's been a tricky start to life back in the Premier League. Fulham were unlucky to come up against an in-form Arsenal on the opening day. The Cottagers actually played quite well in patches, but the game showcased the step up in quality from the Championship to England's top table. Fulham then travelled to Leeds and found themselves 4-1 down after some horrendous defending. They didn't let their heads drop, though, pulling it back to 4-3 and almost snatching a point when they hit the post. Unusually for him, Scott Parker was very critical of his side after that game and will be hoping his volley has the desired effect. 

Do you think the fact Parker fielded a strong team for the win over Sheffield Wednesday in the last round suggests he's hoping for a decent cup run this year, too? 

A cup run would be nice, but their priority is staying in the league. The line-up against Wednesday was possibly more of an attempt by Parker for some of his key men to find some form and confidence after the loss at Leeds. 

At the time of writing, the club have brought in three players on permanent contracts, with three joining on loan. What have you made of the dealings so far and in which areas could they strengthen further? 

Of the permanent signings to date, Netherlands international Kenny Tete has stood out since arriving from Lyon. He's an attacking right-back who loves to get forward and has already claimed two assists, at the time of writing. Left-back Antonee Robinson could be a good bit of business after he impressed at Wigan. Harrison Reed signed permanently from Southampton after some brilliant displays during a loan spell last season. Signing French World Cup winner Alphonse Areola with a view to a permanent deal is also something of a coup, while bringing in Mario Lemina and Ola Aina on loan has strengthened the pack. Parker remains keen to bring in at least one centre-back and a host of names have been linked.   

Which player should Brentford fans be keeping an eye on Tuesday evening? 

Aleksandar Mitrovic remains their star but could well be rested. Andre-Frank Zambo Anguissa has looked a different player from the one that struggled in the Premier League two years ago. He spent last season on loan at Valencia and has been really impressive in the midfield since his return to the Cottage. He's big and strong and can help out at both ends of the pitch. 

How are Fulham likely to set up at the Brentford Community Stadium? 

It's hard to say which team Parker will name given Fulham's hectic schedule but I think it will be a strong one given it's a London derby against their fierce rivals. Formation-wise, he tends to go for a variation of a 4-2-3-1 with two wide players supporting a lone frontman. Both full-backs are given licence to bomb on down the flanks.

What's your score prediction for this one? 

For once, I called it right when I went for a 2-1 Fulham win in the play-off final. I fancy the visitors to progress by the same scoreline tonight. 

Thursday's match will be exclusively live on Sky Sports. Fans who do not have Sky Sports can access the game online via Now TV. Fans can pay for one-day access or longer passes. See more here.

https://www.brentfordfc.com/news/2020/october/hot-off-the-press-fulham/

WhiteJC

So Lets Get That Playoff Final Monkey Off Our Back Then – Beesotted meets Fulhamish Pre-League Cup Match Podcast

With a point on the board at The Den, Brentford next face West London rivals Fulham for the first time since the playoff defeat at Wembley in July.

Will Brentford's B plus team be any match for their Premier League rivals – who still have to register a point on the board this season?

The Beesotted crew – Billy Grant, Dave Laney Lane and Liberal Nick Carthew met up in the virtual joint to shoot the breeze

Were they happy with the Millwall draw or was it points lost?
Will – the Spreadsheet Winker – gives his stats analysis of the Millwall game.
Jonathon Birchall – aka Jon B – gives us Jon B's Fact-O-Ry ... his take on weird and unusual facts about Brentford
And with the Fulham game approaching, we decide to get the skeletons out of the closet and have a tete a tete with Sammy from the Fulhamish Podcast talking THAT playoff final, Fulham's current dire form in the Premier League and the forthcoming League Cup 4th round match between Brentford and Fulham

https://beesotted.com/so-lets-get-that-playoff-final-monkey-off-our-back-then-beesotted-meets-fulhamish-pre-league-cup-match-podcast/

WhiteJC

Brentford vs Fulham LIVE! Latest team news, lineups, prediction, TV, and Carabao Cup match stream today

Key Points

Kick-off: 5:30pm, Brentford Community Stadium
    TV channel: Sky Sports
    Prediction: Brentford 2-1 Fulham

Brentford vs Fulham LIVE!

A repeat of the Championship play-off awaits tonight with Fulham making their first trip to the Brentford Community Stadium.

Joe Bryan scored twice at Wembley to sink the Bees less than two months ago with the two set to lock horns again in their Carabao Cup fourth round clash tonight.

Thomas Frank's side will be eager for revenge against the Cottagers, who have been leaking goals left right and centre since their return to the top flight.

Date, time and venue

Brentford vs Fulham is scheduled for a 5:30pm BST kick-off tonight.

This match will be played behind closed doors at the Brentford Community Stadium with no fans due to be present due to government guidelines regarding coronavirus.

How to watch

TV channel: The match will be shown live on Sky Sports' Football and Main Event channels, and is available via Now TV.

Live stream: Sky Sports subscribers can stream the match online via SkyGo and the SkyGo app.

Team news

Brentford will be without Rico Henry who has a minor hamstring problem, but new signing Saman Ghoddos is available after receiving international clearance and Said Benrahma will be involved despite the possibility that he may be sold before the end of the transfer window.

Scott Parker will be without Kenny Tete, Harisson Reed and Mario Lemina and is likely to rotate some of his key men ahead of Sunday's trip to Wolves.

Prediction: Brentford 2-1 Fulham

The two sides are surprisingly similar to the ones that met at Wembley, with Ollie Watkins Brentford's only major exit so far and Fulham yet to make many signings.

However, this competition provides more of an incentive to the Bees - with Frank having spoken of a desire to make history - than to Fulham, for whom picking up their first Premier League points of the season is the big priority.

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/brentford-vs-fulham-live-stream-online-carabao-cup-2020-score-team-news-prediction-tv-a4561051.html

WhiteJC