https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

CB search update. Thought Kongolo was as good as done deal BUT

Started by 3-lions, October 01, 2020, 08:34:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deeping_white

Quote from: filham on October 01, 2020, 12:14:22 PM
Quote from: Deeping_white on October 01, 2020, 11:59:20 AM
To be fair we can sign Kongolo well into October should we decide to because we can trade with EFL clubs after the international deadline for another 10 days I think
Forget deadlines we need new centre backs bedded in and ready to play as soon as ever possible, every day delayed is critical.

Well he's not match fit and obviously not first choice, so obviously as a backup choice getting his signature isn't so vital and we can revisit should we need to

Bracken White

Personally, I do hope that we find an old school CH who is dominant in the air & a good organiser to compliment what we have.
Stay Fulhamish ~ stay unique

Southdowns White

I am positive we will get a couple of CB's in on or near to deadline day, both will be experienced although one will be older and no longer feature in his current team the other will be younger but no longer feature in his current team but will not have proved himself to play at the standard we require. Both will be on a staggeringly large wage.

bencher

With all this focus on CBs, we have almost forgotten that many of us were hoping for some competition for Reed as CDM. He's unproven at this level and now that he's injured we have no real cover for this spot (Lemina out as well). I do wonder if Onomah could be coached for this role. He has the physical qualities, but would need to develop the critical positional sense.