watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Aina

Started by sarnian, October 01, 2020, 06:55:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lordedmundo

He was extremely poor - I almost felt sorry for him! If it is lack of fitness then he is way off being ready.  So, with Tete injured (and Sessegnon, Christie and Fossey on loan) we now have only Odoi as the fit right back! Shocking - really shocking!

bog

Quote from: rebel on October 01, 2020, 08:14:41 PM
Quote from: Jamie88 on October 01, 2020, 07:51:40 PM
Thought he looked appalling. Could barely control the ball, and if and when he did he was tackled or plain gave the ball to the opposition. Must be a better player than what he showed tonight given he has played for a decent team in Serie A and played for Chelsea's first team but not a good start.

Caveat, first match, but agree with the post. As he walked along the touchline after being subbed, he was shaking his head. I think he knows his performance was bad.

I thought the same. If he was disputing being subbed then we have a problem.   

blingo

None of this matters because his "stats" meet the required numbers.

filham

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on October 01, 2020, 08:26:00 PM
Quote from: Bill2 on October 01, 2020, 08:06:46 PM
Not even good enough for the bench, maybe making the tea, mind you Hilda is a formidable individual and he would like tonight come out second best.

Careful mentioning Hilda,it upsets certain posters they start to 😭
This will be our first full season without Hilda and things are looking bad at this early stage.

Fulham 442

Quote from: Lordedmundo on October 02, 2020, 09:22:10 AM
He was extremely poor - I almost felt sorry for him! If it is lack of fitness then he is way off being ready.  So, with Tete injured (and Sessegnon, Christie and Fossey on loan) we now have only Odoi as the fit right back! Shocking - really shocking!
I thought he was atrocious, unfit and clearly overweight......