watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Analytics

Started by Peabody, October 02, 2020, 08:23:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peabody

I am assuming that TK still sticks to the analytics programme. If so, how many experienced premier standard defenders have we missed out on?

For example, Villa signed Tyrone Mings when they were still in the Championship, something we could have done, because we were then a Premiership club.

That is just one example of a missed opportunity, just because Tony's system said he was not suitable.

bill taylors apprentice

Whatever it is we are buying duds on a regular basis and the one common denominator is our head of recruitment.

Nero

Tyrone Mings is an awful defender and would be exposed for what he is in our back four

Jules

Mings is a leader, and way better than what we have right now. It's been said already but why on earth did we let Mawson go out on loan when he has some quality and experience at this level? Le Marchand should have been
the one, did anyone note the chipped ball across our box last night that went out for a corner? The commentators on sky were shocked at how appalling it was

H4usuallysitting

Analytics....Think my Doctor prescribed some of them for me

toshes mate

Quote from: Nero on October 02, 2020, 11:10:57 AM
Tyrone Mings is an awful defender and would be exposed for what he is in our back four
Agreed.  Better than they are for all the rubbish he is in your opinion.

blingo

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on October 02, 2020, 11:31:03 AM
Analytics....Think my Doctor prescribed some of them for me
Is it catching???? hahahahhaa