watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Our only hope...and Parker’s

Started by Mickeyboro, October 01, 2020, 08:03:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mickeyboro

Is that he walks, claiming the job is untenable under Tony.

Then maybe Shad will wake up to the fact no decent manager would submit to working under this joker.

Tony is shunted aside and Scott gets a League 1 job (probably his current level). We get a new manager with time to avert the otherwise inevitable.

If we continue this way, the season is over. No one will want the job after Xmas with us cut adrift. 

NJFulham

Quote from: Mickeyboro on October 01, 2020, 08:03:21 PM

Then maybe Shad will wake up to the fact no decent manager would submit to working under this joker.

Tony is shunted aside and Scott gets a League 1 job (probably his current level). We get a new manager with time to avert the otherwise inevitable.

If we continue this way, the season is over. No one will want the job after Xmas with us cut adrift.
Tony has 2 promotions as DOF. He's not leaving anytime soon.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

Somerset Fulham

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: NJFulham on October 01, 2020, 09:11:58 PM

Khan a Junior is the cause and the catalyst of why this club is fractured, divided and in turmoil behind the scenes, he has embarrassed himself and the club with his stupid big mouth.
However, the Manager and the coaches and the players especially have to take responsibility as well, it is not just one person, but until the D of F is replaced by a real D of F this problem will never go away.
Also if you ever have the misfortune of bumping into the owners son, ask him about the spread sheet he has, and study the expression on his boat race.

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

cottage expat

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on October 01, 2020, 09:29:09 PM

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on October 01, 2020, 09:29:09 PM

Khan a Junior is the cause and the catalyst of why this club is fractured, divided and in turmoil behind the scenes, he has embarrassed himself and the club with his stupid big mouth.
However, the Manager and the coaches and the players especially have to take responsibility as well, it is not just one person, but until the D of F is replaced by a real D of F this problem will never go away.
Also if you ever have the misfortune of bumping into the owners son, ask him about the spread sheet he has, and study the expression on his boat race.

Spot on !

FFCFOREVER

Spot on x 2

Twig

S.F.Sorrow

How anyone can still defend Tony Khan is beyond me. Pretty much EVERYONE knew we needed to strengthen our defence before the start of this season. Our problems with CBs been glaringly obvious for YEARS! And yet our Director of Football, Head of Recruitment and Spender of Daddy's Money has failed at his job AGAIN!

Seeing bookmakers pay out for Fulham to be relegated three games into the season is an embarrasment and also the worst PR the club could possibly get, even if the tried!!!! Who in their right mind will want to sign for this club now? If TK had managed to get us just ONE CB before the start of the season things could have looked very different. I'm not saying we would have avoided relegation but at least the club wouldn't have looked like a complete joke and a circus with the monkeys in charge.

The Rational Fan

Quote from: S.F.Sorrow on October 01, 2020, 11:34:00 PM
How anyone can still defend Tony Khan is beyond me. Pretty much EVERYONE knew we needed to strengthen our defence before the start of this season. Our problems with CBs been glaringly obvious for YEARS! And yet our Director of Football, Head of Recruitment and Spender of Daddy's Money has failed at his job AGAIN!

You would like to sack Tony Khan as DOF, so a member of the recruitment team is selected as DOF and has to gain approval from Shahid Khan directly for every transfer. For transfers under £2m, the new DOF surely wouldn't required board approval, but anything above £2m the board lead by Shahid Khan will have to approve.

Is changing final sign off for every transfer from Tony Khan to Shahid Khan an improvement? If Shahid Khan is required to approve every transfer over £2m will he ask Tony Khan's opinion on the transfer? If TK doesn't like the player the new DOF selected then will Shahod Khan approve him?

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: The Rational Fan on October 02, 2020, 07:38:36 AM

You would like to sack Tony Khan as DOF, so a member of the recruiment team is selected as DOF and has to gain approval from Shahid Khan directly for every transfer. What if Shahid Khan doesn't approve the players required?

Why wouldn't he ?

Never forget your Roots.

The Rational Fan

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on October 02, 2020, 07:50:30 AM

You would like to sack Tony Khan as DOF, so a member of the recruiment team is selected as DOF and has to gain approval from Shahid Khan directly for every transfer. What if Shahid Khan doesn't approve the players required?

Why wouldn't he ?

If the new DOF asks Shahid Khan to approve the transfer budget of a player that SK has never heard of, then SK will either a) just approve it as he does now or b) ask his ex-DOF son about the player before making his decision.

Assuming SK asks his sons opinion, and ex-DOF Tony Khan doesn't like the player, then do you think Shahid Khan will approve signing? If SK doesn't sign a player, because the Tony Khan doesn't like him, I fail to see any improvement.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: The Rational Fan on October 02, 2020, 08:02:53 AM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on October 02, 2020, 07:50:30 AM

Why wouldn't he ?

If the new DOF asks Shahid Khan to approve the transfer budget of a player that SK has never heard of, then SK will either a) just approve it as he does now or b) ask his ex-DOF son about the player before making his decision.

Assuming SK asks his sons opinion, and ex-DOF Tony Khan doesn't like the player, then do you think Shahid Khan will approve signing? If SK doesn't sign a player, because the Tony Khan doesn't like him, I fail to see any improvement.

Nonsense

Never forget your Roots.

Caedal

I dont know why people think TK being "fired" is at all a possibility. Unless he himself wants to quit the role, he's not going anywhere

JimOG

Quote from: Caedal on October 02, 2020, 08:38:35 AM
I dont know why people think TK being "fired" is at all a possibility. Unless he himself wants to quit the role, he's not going anywhere

Pretty obvious answer in most walks of life is to promote the incompetent so with SK the owner TK gets new title MD and Hodgson becomes DoF

bill taylors apprentice

Its not going to happen, unfortunately!

Our only hope is that TK's other interests grow to the extent that it forces him to step aside, but don't hold your breath, he's on an ego trip!

Woolly Mammoth

Can't you persuade him that his numbers up, and to do the honourable thing and fall on his own sword for the sake of Fulham FC.

Never forget your Roots.

S.F.Sorrow

You would like to sack Tony Khan as DOF, so a member of the recruitment team is selected as DOF and has to gain approval from Shahid Khan directly for every transfer. For transfers under £2m, the new DOF surely wouldn't required board approval, but anything above £2m the board lead by Shahid Khan will have to approve.

Is changing final sign off for every transfer from Tony Khan to Shahid Khan an improvement? If Shahid Khan is required to approve every transfer over £2m will he ask Tony Khan's opinion on the transfer? If TK doesn't like the player the new DOF selected then will Shahod Khan approve him?

No I want to sack Tony Khan and hire a qualified person for the job, not "select" someone from our current rectruitment team, that would be stupid beyond belief.

If Shahid Khan can't work with that then he's a poor owner no matter how much money he pours into the club.

S.F.Sorrow

Sadly that is the truth. But that doesn't mean supporters can't wish for him to go.