watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Kmac needs to start if fit

Started by Worcesterwhite, October 03, 2020, 08:56:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Worcesterwhite

We need Kmac on the pitch tomorrow. His 1st objective to sit infront of defense and break up play.
His 2nd objective, if he sees Hector pass him trying to make a kamakazie interception on the half way line, he will tell him in no uncertain terms to get back in position, same with keeping the defensive shape in general.
I think he is the only person that can do this role. I would also play reed next to him, our aim tomorrow should be get through 20 mins without conceding, possession football can be booted in the Thames for now. My team would be the below,

Areola

Aina      Hector      Ream    Robinson

Kmac.     Reed

Anguissa

Lookman.     Mitro.          Bryan

Stoneleigh Loyalist

rebel

Aina looked way off the pace, so won't be starting any time soon.

SP

Love Kmac but his time in the top flight has passed.

Andy S

In your dreams. He was too slow 2 years ago. A new younger kevin Mac maybe

Fulham 442

Quote from: Stoneleigh Loyalist on October 03, 2020, 09:08:46 AM
You are living in the past!
Agreed.  You might as well talk about giving Aaron and Brede a shout!

Fulham 442

Quote from: rebel on October 03, 2020, 09:10:09 AM
And that is being polite.....

Worcesterwhite

Quote from: Fulham 442 on October 03, 2020, 10:01:13 AM
And that is being polite.....
He may be way off the pace, but he's the only one who could possibly organise the shambles of our team.So far our up to speed midfield has been open and really protected our defense well so far, we have to try something else tomorrow could be a horror show and that's being polite

Worcesterwhite

He did look way off the pace, the other option is Odoi against traore, I'm not sure which is worse, neither will end well

Deeping_white

Reed is probably going to miss the game through injury and Kmac is about 5 yards too slow to play at this level, unless we camp on the edge of our own box and don't advance forward at any time. He's also not played in such a long time he's not match fit or match sharp so not entirely sure what he'd be expected to positively contribute

filham

Tempting to go along with KMac, but Reem is not fit so we would need to think of someone with pace to play alongside him , how about Anguissa.
Agree we have to park the bus against Wolves, keeping a clean sheet is a priority and a boring 0-0 draw would do us the world of good.

Bill2

Quote from: Worcesterwhite on October 03, 2020, 10:40:20 AM
He did look way off the pace, the other option is Odoi against traore, I'm not sure which is worse, neither will end well
How do you mark Traore, a lot of clubs have wondered and better teams than us have failed. He is big and strong and incredibly quick and whatever defensive techniques you apply will be a struggle and may require the midfield and defence to work together to restrict him. In my limited tactical skills, when he is in his own half have the midfield watching him but if Wolves try a quick break do not mark tight but let him come at you and you have to be running and force him down the line. If you mark him tight there are very few players in the country who can match him for speed from a standing start so don't even attempt it.

Statto

Quote from: Bill2 on October 03, 2020, 11:06:15 AM
Quote from: Worcesterwhite on October 03, 2020, 10:40:20 AM
How do you mark Traore, a lot of clubs have wondered and better teams than us have failed. He is big and strong and incredibly quick and whatever defensive techniques you apply will be a struggle and may require the midfield and defence to work together to restrict him. In my limited tactical skills, when he is in his own half have the midfield watching him but if Wolves try a quick break do not mark tight but let him come at you and you have to be running and force him down the line. If you mark him tight there are very few players in the country who can match him for speed from a standing start so don't even attempt it.
Put AK47 on him.

itombomb

He's far too slow on the ball and in possession for the PL, it would be like playing with 10.

On the Hector flying out Kamikaze style, Le Marchand did it a couple of times against Brentford. It's clearly something they are encouraged to do to try and win possession and transition quickly.

PaulJ123

I think if Reeds out then KMac is a good option, just to bring some level of organisation to our defence and just sit in front of the back 4.

Rather him not moving very much then what we saw last week in midfield!

Moltobueno

Adama plays on the right, so Bryan will have to handle him.

Odoi/Aina have "just" Neto to watch out on