Panstil/Schwarzer

I cheated and included a 6th!  :P

FFCOutpostCommander

Zamora
Dempsey
Duff
Schwarzer
Hughes

Unfortunately Dempseys place may well be lost through injury, and then I would include Baird as he has really come through for us in our time of need. I would like a sixth pick too and would include Shorey as he has come in at a very troubled time and gone to work with immediate effect. That's a remarkable accomplishment given all the "settling in time" that most players require to make an impact. Hughes again has been a rock, match in match out, with very little accolades for his effort. Again remarkable considering all the press Hageland and Smalling have gotten. Speaks volumes about his character.
Quietly holding down the fort in Northern NJ, USA

finnster01

Smalling ( By far, played well and paid everybody's wages plus some in the end. Best transfer deal we ever did)
Duff (Best player)
Hughes (Most solid player game on game)
Dempsey(best player but have been out too long with injury to take away from Duff. Tough titties.)
The Big Aussie (has been sloppy at times, but still put out some crackers when needed)
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

FFCOutpostCommander

Smalling is a good call in that context. I can't wait to see what we've traded him for this summer. Hope we get a bag full of Hagelands, Shoreys, and the like. Great players at respectable prices. Really highlights what Roy's experience brings to the club. At least when he pick up a player that doesn't work out, he's willing to make the changes without much fanfare. Can't say I understand all of it but he's earned my trust so far.
Quietly holding down the fort in Northern NJ, USA

Tom

Zamora
Dempsey
Duff
Schwarzer
Hughes

Shorey will make a push to get into the top 5 by the end of the season.
Fulham for life!

Lighthouse

Good idea this and one that is not easy to answer.

Swart at number one for me. His dip ih form lasted only a few games and without him we would be really concerned that a six point deduction if Pompey go bust would doom us.

Hughes is Mr Consistant

Duff at number three as he is the only player going fprward that can beat players.

Pantsil at Number four because it is only with his injury we rtealised just how good he was.

Zamora at number five for being our most improved player.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Hazey

I'm surprised Baird hasn't got a mention in there from anyone??

Played multiple positions and his improvement has been immense.

Who would of thought we'd hear a collective sigh of relief as he was moved TO right back against Pompey.

Plays anywhere he is asked, never makes a fuss and plays for the club I believe.
At clubs with bigger memberships, their supporters only touch their colours, but at FFC we have spirit. Fulham people can touch that spirit - they are the real Cottagers, they are the club

WaneY @ Twitter

My understanding of the term 'MVP' is the Americanism for 'MoTM'

I'm going to go down the route of the 'Value' element as well as 'Best' for my Top 5 (so far)

1=Duff because he's created/scored/defended/excited/the lot.
2=Baird because he's covered himself in glory in every position he's played this term.
3=Zamora because he's scored crucial goals all season.
4=Hughes because he's so reliable.
5=I cant name a fifth as its too close between MS, CD and ZG.