watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Don't let KMac go on a free just yet

Started by Enfield, October 01, 2020, 07:31:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Swan

Don't let him go ever. He might be old and a bit slow but he would have done a lot better that nearly all the team playing tonight.
The Swan

midlandwhites

Not even in the squad , obviously Scott as got better players looking at the Brentford match - i think he needs to go to specsavers or maybe the job center soon.
The Kmac free is obviously just rumours anyway !

Lordedmundo

Quote from: midlandwhites on October 02, 2020, 04:00:08 PM
Not even in the squad , obviously Scott as got better players looking at the Brentford match - i think he needs to go to specsavers or maybe the job center soon.
The Kmac free is obviously just rumours anyway !

With Reed and Lemina injured we need KMac to come in for the Wolves game and play in front of the back four. Having two attack minded midfielders the last two games has been a massive fail and I think a factor in the poor results...

valdeingruo

Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

Cookie6262

KMac along with a few others such as Ream StefJo and Odoi should be treated with respect by the club all are going to play only a bit part of less so I would leave the decision up to them, if they are happy with there role and want to stay then let them stay if they want to leave for first team football then we should allow them and help them.

filham

Yes, I think he is probably the only defensive mid available for the Wolves match. Unless we sign a good centre back in the next three days he could be required to fill in in that position soon.

_Putney_

Seri and Anguissa were both god awful, weren't they, last premier league season? (or am i wrong, have i forgotten?) But why are they both back?

Deeping_white

Quote from: _Putney_ on October 02, 2020, 06:11:12 PM
Seri and Anguissa were both god awful, weren't they, last premier league season? (or am i wrong, have i forgotten?) But why are they both back?

I guess you missed where Anguissa was the best player on the pitch for the Leeds game and is the best midfielder in the team? Kmac has never been PL standard because he's too slow

gang

St Eve

Quote from: Deeping_white on October 02, 2020, 06:20:48 PM

I guess you missed where Anguissa was the best player on the pitch for the Leeds game and is the best midfielder in the team? Kmac has never been PL standard because he's too slow
Yes he had a good game and I think he will work out, but he was bloody awful last time in the PL. As for Kmac He is better than anything we have and he is a leader. Cairney is not.

_Putney_

yeah ok

Sting of the North

Quote from: St Eve on October 02, 2020, 07:12:13 PM

Yes he had a good game and I think he will work out, but he was bloody awful last time in the PL. As for Kmac He is better than anything we have and he is a leader. Cairney is not.

I like Kmac, but in my opinion he was definitely not better than either Seri or Anguissa last time around. Don't see him as a PL player.

St Eve

Quote from: Sting of the North on October 02, 2020, 10:36:35 PM
Quote from: St Eve on October 02, 2020, 07:12:13 PM

I like Kmac, but in my opinion he was definitely not better than either Seri or Anguissa last time around. Don't see him as a PL player.
no suggesting that. Just saying he is better than the cb's we have right now