News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

2 years ago I think I was one of the first to state get Arsene Wenger in...

Started by Steeeeeeeeeed, October 03, 2020, 10:03:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steeeeeeeeeed

Unfortunately we went for the a tinkerman.

I think Arsene was asked at the time or something, not sure, I wouldn't mind if he was given a go...or my other choice the return of King keVin.

fulhamben

Wenger inherited one of the best defences to ever grace the prem, and then spent the rest of his career trying to replace it once they retired. He added sol Campbell Who was good, but every other defender was pretty much a flop. He couldn't organise a defence to save his life so constantly top ended his teams with attackers. He would not have been the man to sort out our defence
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

filham

Quote from: fulhamben on October 03, 2020, 10:13:56 AM
Wenger inherited one of the best defences to ever grace the prem, and then spent the rest of his career trying to replace it once they retired. He added sol Campbell Who was good, but every other defender was pretty much a flop. He couldn't organise a defence to save his life so constantly top ended his teams with attackers. He would not have been the man to sort out our defence
Any manager would have a good defense with Sol Cambell at the centre of it.
What we need is a Sol Cambell not a new manager.

Carborundum

He couldn't organise a defence to save his life
Spot on. The night he came to the Cottage, Djourou got sent off and Zamora scored a late winner was an absolute masterclass in how not to defend.  Happy days.

fulhamben

Quote from: Carborundum on October 03, 2020, 11:12:25 AM
He couldn't organise a defence to save his life
Spot on. The night he came to the Cottage, Djourou got sent off and Zamora scored a late winner was an absolute masterclass in how not to defend.  Happy days.
hahaha yes I remember that, he came out afterwards and was angry because we apparently targeted him. Nope frei just tore him a new one.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.