55 (22.7%)
Kamara
1 (0.4%)
Kebano
1 (0.4%)

Total Members Voted: 239

Voting closed: October 06, 2020, 07:28:17 PM

Friendsoffulham

A much better performance from the Whites today, however, we still fell to a 1-0 defeat, that held lots of positives. Based on the game today, who was your FOF Man of the Match and Why? Let us know below ..

#FFC #FULHAMFC #WOLFUL

049:gif

WhiteJC

the "new boy" Lookman, when he came on the game changed, if AK47 had put that shot away (from Lookman's cross) we could have got something, possibly more than a point, from the game

rebel

Quote from: whitejc on October 04, 2020, 07:35:55 PM
the "new boy" Lookman, when he came on the game changed, if AK47 had put that shot away (from Lookman's cross) we could have got something, possibly more than a point, from the game

Agree, had Kebano looked up and passed to Mitro who was unmarked and better placed to get a shot off. There was another occasion, same situation. When your team is losing and your not scoring, look up and find a teammate who is better placed. They won't thank you for missing.

Lookman for me.

fulhamben

Went with areola. Faultless display.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Tabby

Went with Anguissa. Bossed the midfield in the first half, still decent in the second. Areola is an honorable mention.

F(f)CUK

Really tricky today. You can see that they really tried but lacked cutting edge to create chances. The back four all played well. I really enjoy watching Anguissa, but while he does not want to track his man cannot give him MoTM. Lookman looks class, which I suspected that he would. Has to start the next match. For all that I gave my vote to Areola. He controlled the box well. Note that it was Mitro that nearly stopped the goal, he worked hard, but just didn't get any service. Aina was a lot better today, defensively.

filham

bobby01

Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

AnOldBrownie

Went with my boy Jedi.

He improved our defense, and our attack, even though crossing into the box was poor.

Areaola actually... and Anguissa...and Lookman

I give it to 4 players equally.

Areola
Zambo
Lookman
Robinson

Wingnut

Went with Areola but Frank was a very close second. Fantastic display by Areola today. Notable mentions to Lookman and Robinson also.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Luka

Southcoastffc

Areola, dominated his box, some very good saves, must have given confidence to the defence.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Finnans Right Peg

Went for robinson thought he did very well for his debut but could have been a few of them and its awhile since i thought that

copthornemike

Areola by some distance - in addition to important stops claimed crosses, quick and accurate distribution. Thought Rodak was unfortunate to be dropped but after today I can see why SP has chosen him as our number 1.

FFC1987

I went Zambo because the amount of times people around me said 'hes a baller, too good for fulham' was a recurring theme. Areola close though.

jarv

Areola but the good news is there was competition for it today. Just saying

FFCFOREVER

Looky for me. Changed the game when introduced.

Whitestone

Areola. Showed his quality today. Now I understand why he replaced Rodak.

@jolslover

Quote from: Wingnut on October 04, 2020, 09:14:18 PM
Went with Areola but Frank was a very close second. Fantastic display by Areola today. Notable mentions to Lookman and Robinson also.

Agree. My top 4
STH H3

fulhamfever

Great Team effort AK47 should of buried that shot.

CAV was a liability and me I put my hand up and say he is rubbish, too many touches tries too many tricks etcetra.

Babel to Fulham can see that happening a ball playing midfielder, bring Falcao with you Babel Galatasaray financially are in turmoil after missing out on Europa League.