55 (22.7%)
Kamara
1 (0.4%)
Kebano
1 (0.4%)

Total Members Voted: 239

Voting closed: October 06, 2020, 07:28:17 PM

junior white

Hard choice between Zambo and Areola, Lookman energy certainly helped us as well

Mokes

Areola was the best overall as he never lost concentration, good distribution, tried to catch the ball whenever he could and made 2 huge saves.

Plenty of honourable mentions though. Cairney and Anguissa  put in a good shift. Lookman changed the game, but only played 30 mins and almost got himself sent off with a stupid kick out. Robinson and Bryan looked good together with their linkup runs, however it didn't result in any good crosses but it's hopefully something that will improve over time.

Looking forward to the next game

toshes mate

Quote from: Finnans Right Peg on October 04, 2020, 09:19:08 PM
Went for robinson thought he did very well for his debut but could have been a few of them and its awhile since i thought that
Me too.

love4ffc

Finally got to watch the full 90 mins.  Several players looked good in this match.  Robertson, Lookman, Anguissa and Cairney stood out.  Thought Ream and MLM also looked good.  In the end I went with Areola who looks like he is settling in very well. 

Hope this kind of performance can continue going forward  049:gif
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

clarkey

"CAV was a liability and me I put my hand up and say he is rubbish, too many touches tries too many tricks etcetra." fulhamfever is 100% right.

Cav is a total liability. He has not done anything for about a year now. The stats from the first two months of last season were totally misleading.
Wolves got rid for a reason, he is absolutely no good. No heart, no effort, no bottle and why on earth does Parker pick him.

We played yesterday with ten men, it was a much better shape andf performance but with a better player than Cav on we would have got something.Real shame. It is Scott's weak point.

hongkongfulham

I thought Cairney had his best game for a while, played his role almost perfectly with how he switched play.  My vote went to Zambo though, the guy is very impressive.  Antonee worth a mention, as he needs to play but Bryan should not be dropped. Hope they start with that combo next game, with lookman on the other side or behind Mitro. BDR unfortunately was a ghost minus one or two nice turns

hovewhite

Robinson for me, a great future awaits for this boy.