watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Anderson has done his ankle in training

Started by Deeping_white, October 16, 2020, 01:19:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Classic94

Huge pressure on Adarabioyo and Kongolo to step up - assuming he can walk. Could do with Hector remembering how to kick a ball too.

rebel

Sometimes new players go overboard in training, trying to push themselves beyond what is possible. Maybe that type of situation, but don't know.

JoelH5

Season over for me. Kongolo has no match fitness whatsoever so he will take time. It's just not meant to be this season unfortunately
I was there, standing in the Putney end

FFC In Oz

Can't wait to see the same old familiar faces lining up in the backline in the coming games

davew

Quote from: JoelH5 on October 16, 2020, 02:19:27 PM
Season over for me. Kongolo has no match fitness whatsoever so he will take time. It's just not meant to be this season unfortunately
It never was!! We are back on track for conceding the most goals in a season then, unless WBA beat us.
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

70sPimlico

Quote from: ALG01 on October 16, 2020, 01:30:23 PM
If this is true it does raise the eyebrows that once again we get a player in that doesn't make it to the first match in one piece.

I do think we are a bit of a soft touch for getting in frail players.

I suspect ream and odoi will be center backs for weeks to come.

"Frail players"?

Not sure if you are leasing the conversation that way, but I hope this doesn't bring out the anti-khan brigade who will use this as a stick to beat him with.

This guy is a lad of 24. No injuries before, bought by Sampdoria and Lyon and is Denmarks most expensive ever player.

We've just been hit by awful bad luck. Gutted.

I hope it gives the others the kick to step up

Lighthouse

It all becomes predictable in the end. However a certain Roger Brown was hurt in his first game for us and missed many games. Then he became a legend. We wait and see.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

70sPimlico

Quote from: davew on October 16, 2020, 02:22:48 PM
It never was!! We are back on track for conceding the most goals in a season then, unless WBA beat us.
I cant wait for us to turn this around. I will be letting you know when we do as much as you pop up when the news is bad.

We'll turn this around. I'm sure and I'llk be joyous.

Dont worry, we will lose games and that will enable you to roll out your defeatist waffle

davew

Quote from: 70sPimlico on October 16, 2020, 02:32:22 PM
I cant wait for us to turn this around. I will be letting you know when we do as much as you pop up when the news is bad.

Dont worry, we will lose games and that will enable you to roll out your defeatist waffle
If we avoid relegation I too will be joyous, the latest injury news doesn't help though, does it? Could have been worse though, imagine if it had been Mitro, plan B to replace him is??????
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

filham

I don't know what to say, it could only happen to Fulham, a devastating blow.
We now really need Kongolo and Hector available to try to see us through the critical  period up to Christmas.

RoyTund

I think we have to be realistic, this is pretty bad news. He may well be good for us but we only have him on loan this season. If he comes back in new year that's too late to rescue the season. Him next to the youngster from City could work. Ream or Hector next to him, hmmm. We know there is at least one mistake a game from them that's a goal conceded. Also, that guy that apparently changed his mind from PSV, now looking damaging as we would have had more cover.

FFC In Oz

We're not turning this around.

Even if the defence improves, we still can't create enough chances to score, let alone win

rebel

I anticipate that we have more options going forward then before, providing Parker makes 'full utilization' of those options and doesn't try anything close to 'Parkerball', then we will be doing more going forward, then more defending at the back. Something more akin to 'Jokaball'.
Move that ball very quickly.     

Fernhurst

Absolutely fuming..... desperately needed and now unavailable. 
Aghhhhhh
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

rebel

We've got a run of winnable matches (all matches are winnable), so Anderson missing for 4 / 5 matches might not be a hindrance.   

JoelH5

Quote from: davew on October 16, 2020, 02:39:45 PM

If we avoid relegation I too will be joyous, the latest injury news doesn't help though, does it? Could have been worse though, imagine if it had been Mitro, plan B to replace him is??????

Dave I personally would have rathered it was Mitrovic. We have shown we can win without him. We can't win if we conceed 3 a game. Literally the worst player it could have happened to for us

Pluto

Quote from: Classic94 on October 16, 2020, 02:11:50 PM
Huge pressure on Adarabioyo and Kongolo to step up - assuming he can walk. Could do with Hector remembering how to kick a ball too.

Entire season basically now hinges on whether these guys can quickly step up to premier league level centre backs.

JoelH5

Quote from: Pluto on October 16, 2020, 03:04:27 PM
Quote from: Classic94 on October 16, 2020, 02:11:50 PM

Entire season basically now hinges on whether these guys can quickly step up to premier league level centre backs.

Kongolo has 0 match fitness but(!) has played a whole season in the Prem and wasn't bad even though Huddersfield went down. Pray for a lucky win against Sheffield then put him in from next week and pray he stays fit