Started by We Are Premier League, October 17, 2020, 10:12:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who will be left outside the 25 squad? Please pick 4

You may only select up to 4 options.

We Are Premier League

Who will be left outside the 25 squad? Please pick 4

075.gif :dft004:

Woolly Mammoth

I would imagine the 4 players named, but would not know for sure.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Dawns scones

Process of elimination should make it pretty easy to deduce. I doubt it will be the new players like Tete - even if injured.
The one that really interests me is Seri...

https://www.westlondonsport.com/fulham/parker-admits-he-faces-big-challenge-managing-fulham-fringe-players?utm_campaign=shareaholic&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=socialnetwork

rebel

The sooner Anderson is integrated into the squad the better, hopefully he'll be up and running soon.

rebel

Quote from: Dawns scones on October 17, 2020, 10:20:26 AM
Process of elimination should make it pretty easy to deduce. I doubt it will be the new players like Tete - even if injured.

https://www.westlondonsport.com/fulham/parker-admits-he-faces-big-challenge-managing-fulham-fringe-players?utm_campaign=shareaholic&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=socialnetwork

Seri? If Gala wanted him on loan, we should have said yes.

Dawns scones

Quote from: rebel on October 17, 2020, 10:24:10 AM
Quote from: Dawns scones on October 17, 2020, 10:20:26 AM

Seri? If Gala wanted him on loan, we should have said yes.
It looks as if Fulham wanted a sale only. be interesting to see whether he gets left out on his wages.

Riversider

The MLS transfer window is still open until the 29th, maybe Ream will be moved on.

filham

A number of players suitable to play in the same position of equal quality.
How did we get in this situation,
Seri and Cairney for instance will never play in the same team, we should have cashed in on Seri while the window was open.

AJW48361

Obviously not any serious interest in Seri or he would've been off.

MisfitKid

Quote from: Riversider on October 17, 2020, 12:48:12 PM
The MLS transfer window is still open until the 29th, maybe Ream will be moved on.

I big NO for here in San Jose.  Got enough old, slow CB's...
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

BarryP

This was a far more difficult thought exercise than I thought it would be after Andersen's injury.
"Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense."

Finnans Right Peg

I wonder if Anderson will be left out .If Scott says the foreseeable that means easliy November or longer then he needs to train

We Are Premier League

Based on the players that made the team/bench yesterday, it looks as if four out of these 6 will be cut...

Fabri
Odoi
Hector
KMac
Johansen
Seri

Southcoastffc

Quote from: We Are Premier League on October 19, 2020, 11:58:27 AM
Based on the players that made the team/bench yesterday, it looks as if four out of these 6 will be cut...

Fabri
Odoi
Hector
KMac
Johansen
Seri

What was the length of Odoi's new/extended contract recently?  I can't see him going, and don't think it wise that he should. Too useful as a squad player covering several positions.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

rusty shackleford

WestSussexWhite

I can see Odoi being left out, as both Tosin and Kongolo can both cover right and left back. I think Denis will be left out

Jim©

What the CB that's started the most games for us this season?!?!?!?

Deeping_white

Quote from: Jim© on October 19, 2020, 12:36:45 PM

What the CB that's started the most games for us this season?!?!?!?

Lets be honest, if Anderson wasn't injured then Ream was never playing against Sheff Utd, and I expect Kongolo/Anderson will be starting ahead of him going forward. Based on Tosin's debut performance I wouldn't be surprised if Ream is 4th choice at best soon

colinwhite

Anderson has ankle ligament damage. If its a  bad sprain it could be 3 to 4 weeks . A ligament tear or rupture could be 2to 3 months.  Lets hope its the former.

ALG01

Ream has played well and is dependable.
I know he is not everyone's cup of tea but he and Tosin were good. Ream and MLM V wolves were good
I think however you cut the squad, he will be in it.