https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Team For Tomorrow

Started by filham, October 17, 2020, 10:34:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamfan

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: MrFFC on October 17, 2020, 11:31:36 PM

Loftus Cheek walks in to our team. 3 of the 4 games we haven't scored changes are needed

Hope you're right. 

Of course, if healthy and his head is right he's a starter.    Those two things are still in question until I see it on the pitch.

Hopefully we play him in the midfield.

Trust Scott to field the appropriate 11.

ex-Pat

Quote from: filham on October 17, 2020, 10:34:39 AM
Window closed, early KO tomorrow so time to start thinking about our line up. Tete, Reem and Anderson injured and too soon for Kongolo so I will go for:-

Areola
                                                     Aina           Adarabiova           Ream           Robinson
                                                                                        Steffjo
                                                                     Anguissa                   Loftus Cheek
                                                         Lookman                 Mitro                           Bryan

Some difficult choices to make, I could easily have chosen different players in three positions.
This is the perfect line ,,Well done

Finnans Right Peg

Areola
Aina.    Ream.   Mlm.    Robinson

Cairney.

Anguissa.  Rlc.

Lookman.      Mitro.          Bryan.

Only went with the same back 4 as wolves game because they didnt do much wrong and we can't make changes just for the sake of it as i think that kongolo and anderson will be a centre halfs when fit

Ferret95

Quote from: bytheriverside on October 17, 2020, 11:00:30 PM
                      Areola
Aina     Hector          Tosin        Bryan

Anguissa

Cairney          Loftus-Cheek

Lookman                              Kebano
                        Mitro

That would be my preferred 11. Avoiding playing Ream and Cav in the starting 11 would be a safe move tbh.

I agree with this except I'd maybe swap robinson for bryan. Love joe and I know he's got us promoted but robinson currently looks the more effective player, also Joe has had his chance in the top flight with us and we all know how that went.
Still feeling bad for poor rodders loosing out on his no. 1 spot don't really know what he did wrong. Also how on earth have we kept cav and sent knocky out on loan I'll never know... I know knock couldn't currently hit a barn door but at least he made stuff happens and tracked back to defend. Cav looks like he's lost his mum in the supermarket half the time.. anyway that's my rant over UTF

Karlos

I think its a great game to get Tosin in at centre back just depends who you put next to him as mlm, ream, hector and odoi all don't inspire confidence. Maybe MLM on current form compared to the other 3.

For what its worth I'd go

Areola
Aina Tosin Mlm Robinson
Cairney Anguissa
Lookman RLC Bryan
Mitro

Moltobueno

Quote from: We Are Premier League on October 17, 2020, 06:04:43 PM
                    Mitro Lookman
Bryan     RLC   Lemina   Anguissa   Aina
       Robinson  Hector   Adara
                          Areola