watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Team For Tomorrow

Started by filham, October 17, 2020, 10:34:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

filham

Window closed, early KO tomorrow so time to start thinking about our line up. Tete, Reem and Anderson injured and too soon for Kongolo so I will go for:-

Areola
                                                     Aina           Adarabiova           Ream           Robinson
                                                                                        Steffjo
                                                                     Anguissa                   Loftus Cheek
                                                         Lookman                 Mitro                           Bryan

Some difficult choices to make, I could easily have chosen different players in three positions.

twang

Areola
Aina - Ream - Le Marchand - Robinson/Bryan
Lemina
Loftus-Cheek - Anguissa - Cairney - Lookman
Mitrovic

Statto

Areola

Aina - Hector - Tosin - Robinson

Anguissa - RLC

Kebano - Cairney - Lookman

Mitrovic

Whitestone

Let's hope we don't continue to repeat history by selecting defenders that have repeatedly failed us in the Premier League. I appreciate that Kongolo and Andersen aren't ready which is unfortunate but we need to find a way forward without Odoi and Ream anywhere near the starting 11. I'm hoping Robinson gets the nod over Bryan at left back.

FulhamStu

We need to be strong on Sunday.  I would not go too adventurous and we need to be solid in midfield with more than 2 players.   I would consider going 3 at the back with wingbacks.  Play 5-3-2 with Mitro and Lookman up top,  midfield of Frank, RLC and Cairney or Lemina.

Classic94

Areola

Aina, Tosin, MLM, Robinson

Anguissa, Cairney

Lookman, RLC, Bryan

Mitrovic

Subs: Rodak, Odoi, Hector, Lemina, BDR, Kebano, AK

blingo

Personally id go 442 tomorrow and at least make sure we didnt get beaten.

rebel

The biggest thing is a performance and win. Something to build on, get some momentum going into 'winnable' matches.

rebel

Areola

Odoi Hector Tosin Robinson

Anguissa Cairney  RLC Lookman

Reid Mitro   

WindyCity

Quote from: rebel on October 17, 2020, 03:14:51 PM
The biggest thing is a performance and win. Something to build on, get some momentum going into 'winnable' matches.

Amen

Wingnut

Massive game for us tomorrow. We have to take something from it. Hard to know what our XI will but I'll go for

Areola

Aina - Hector - Tosin - Robinson

Frank - RLC

Kebano - Cairney - Lookman

Mitrovic
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

rebel

To be honest, even with the injuries Parker has, he has a 'headache', he has choices to make, a good problem to have since he's been at Fulham.

filham

we are in some disarray,4 defeats on the bounce. 11 goals conceded in 4 games, an unproven centre back just signed and availabe, three players injured, not played together for two weeks and players of equal quality competing for sme positions.
Very difficult task for Parker to get a team performance under the circumstances.

After giving the matter more thought I would go for_;

Areola
                                                   ?          ?      ?         ?
                                                                  ?
                                               Anguissa                Loftus Creek
                                   Lookman                Mitro                            ?

Glad I am not in Parker's shoes, hard to get this one right.       

rebel

Quote from: filham on October 17, 2020, 04:19:47 PM
we are in some disarray,4 defeats on the bounce. 11 goals conceded in 4 games, an unproven centre back just signed and availabe, three players injured, not played together for two weeks and players of equal quality competing for sme positions.
Very difficult task for Parker to get a team performance under the circumstances.

After giving the matter more thought I would go for_;

Areola
                                                   ?          ?      ?         ?
                                                                  ?
                                               Anguissa                Loftus Creek
                                   Lookman                Mitro                            ?

Glad I am not in Parker's shoes, hard to get this one right.       

It depends on Parker's mindset, whether his mind is on the 4 matches that have gone or the 34 matches ahead, hopefully the latter.
Season starts tomorrow, we've got some defenders in, even with injuries we have players who can compete, so most of the players 
will be fresh, Mitro might be rested. It's an ideal situation to get a team performance.

MrFFC

What I want the team to be

Areola
     Aina   Hector  Adarabioyo  Robinson
              Anguissa  Cairney
   Lookman  Loftus-Cheek  Bryan
                       Mitro

What I think Parker will go with

Areola
    Aina  Ream   Le Marchand  Robinson
              Anguissa  Cairney
     Cavaleiro    Reid     Lookman
                      Mitro

Loftus Cheek sub as he only trained for 10 days bla bla bla
Come on you Whites!! :)

We Are Premier League

Mitro Lookman
Bryan     RLC   Lemina   Anguissa   Aina
       Robinson  Hector   Adara
                          Areola

clarkey

If Cav plays we lose. Simple, time has gone when we play with ten men.He needs shipping out.

Play Ream and Tosin with Robinson and Aina at the back to keep the same shape as last game.,Anguissa  Stef Jo Cairney Loftus-Cheek 
   Lookman  and Mitro would be well balanced.Make it very hard for them to play through us.Remember they play those long diags from the back.

karldutton

Areola
Aina     Hector          Tosin        Bryan

Anguissa

Cairney          Loftus-Cheek

Lookman                              Kebano
                        Mitro

That would be my preferred 11. Avoiding playing Ream and Cav in the starting 11 would be a safe move tbh.

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: MrFFC on October 17, 2020, 05:50:52 PM

Areola
              Anguissa  Cairney
                      Mitro

If he only trained for 10 days AND his work rate is what it was against Brighton (in Sept) RLC is nothing more than a sub in our midfield (at the moment).

Like that lineup.

MrFFC

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on October 17, 2020, 11:15:39 PM
Quote from: MrFFC on October 17, 2020, 05:50:52 PM

Areola
              Anguissa  Cairney
                      Mitro

If he only trained for 10 days AND his work rate is what it was against Brighton (in Sept) RLC is nothing more than a sub in our midfield (at the moment).

Like that lineup.

Loftus Cheek walks in to our team. 3 of the 4 games we haven't scored changes are needed
Come on you Whites!! :)