watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Vulnerability

Started by hongkongfulham, October 17, 2020, 04:59:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hongkongfulham

Does it not seem like every team in the league this year looks bloody vulnerable?

We can chat until the cows come home as to why, but this chaotic atmosphere can be nothing but good for us. I really think we can do it this year and stay up but I know for a fact it will be a roller coaster!

My gut tells me RLC will be pivotal to our success. If he can blow up, we will be sweet.

Remember Palace and De Boer? We have some room :)

filham

On gaining promotion we said we would be looking for continuity , well with nine new signings and four defeats on the bounce that policy has failed, we have developed a nasty injury list. We are in a bit of a mess right now and Parker has a mammoth task in pulling these players into a unit that is going to pick up 40 points from 34 matches.

hongkongfulham

Quote from: filham on October 17, 2020, 05:14:36 PM
On gaining promotion we said we would be looking for continuity , well with nine new signings and four defeats on the bounce that policy has failed, we have developed a nasty injury list. We are in a bit of a mess right now and Parker has a mammoth task in pulling these players into a unit that is going to pick up 40 points from 34 matches.

Very true. We've seemed to go back on earlier statements but I think that is a reaction to individual performances in the first few games. We could call it panic, or perhaps the guys up stairs were waiting to see.

The point of this thread though was to highlight how no team has shown they are invulnerable this season. Lots of mistakes and loose ends (of which we have shared), but i think that will play in our favour