watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR Real Madrid

Started by grandad, October 18, 2020, 06:07:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grandad

Every one of their players bar one have voluntary had their salaries cut by 10% during the Pandemic. Guess the name of the player who refused. What a scum bag.
Where there's a will there's a wife

sunburywhite

The total tosser that is Gareth Bale
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Pluto

I don't see why he should be obligated to take a cut. Madrid aren't Bolton Wanderers, it's not like they need the money. Both parties willingly entered into a contractual agreement whereby he would be paid that sum so if I were him, that would be sum I would expect to be paid.

SP

The way he feels he's been treated, this really doesn't surprise me.

sunburywhite

Massive chips on both shoulders
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

blingo

Who's to say he isnt doing something towards the covid cause? TBH I wouldn't contribute either. The W.H.O are at fault for all of this so they should bear the full responsibility. The way they allowed people to travel from Wuhan knowing full well that it was contagious is outrageous. Trump is 110% correct in stopping their funding IMO.

Statto

Let's not pretend any person who's already a multi-millionaire agreeing to be paid £9m instead of £10m this year is in any way heroic or even meaningful. What a load of pointless virtue signalling. I love the way he's stuck two fingers up at those tw@ts over the last couple of years and fair play to him for doing it again here.

Lyle from Hangeland

Quote from: grandad on October 18, 2020, 06:07:44 PM
Every one of their players bar one have voluntary had their salaries cut by 10% during the Pandemic. Guess the name of the player who refused. What a scum bag.

If he didn't sign a contract that covered something like the pandemic, with an "act of God" clause, then he should take less than what he is owed. Clubs could start to put pandemic clauses in their contracts now though.

AnOldBrownie

No problem whatsoever.   They made him honor his contract, make them honor their part of it.

If he wants to contribute to fighting the Pandemic he doesn't need to do it on the behalf of Real Madrid.

082.gif Mr. Bale.